The online racing simulator
changing tyre tread patterns?? is it possible??
I don't want to change the actual tyre, just the visual look of the tread pattern. Is this possible by editing a DDS somewhere, and if it is, does anybody know what DDS file it would be as i cant seem to find anything. I really want to use this pattern on an xrg as i think it would look good!
Attached images
weatherspeed.gif
Quote from danthebangerboy :I don't want to change the actual tyre, just the visual look of the tread pattern. Is this possible by editing a DDS somewhere, and if it is, does anybody know what DDS file it would be as i cant seem to find anything. I really want to use this pattern on an xrg as i think it would look good!

Here you go , enjoy

http://www.lfs-database.com/in ... id=2&p13_sectionid=20

Regards

Inouva
I love that pack. Looks really good, especially in single seaters
Thanks a lot! Now i know what dds it is i have managed to make one! Thanks a lot
Attached images
xrg stickytyres!.jpg
Quote from danthebangerboy :Thanks a lot! Now i know what dds it is i have managed to make one! Thanks a lot

Please release, me wanty.
Here it is, obviously it needs to be placed in the data/dds folder but i guess everyone knows that anyway. If this is not allowed then i apologise in advance to the moderating team, but i think dds files are allowed to be uploaded here, as skins are. If im wrong then remove if you wish, please don't ban me though, i like it here.
Attached files
TYRE.dds - 512.1 KB - 146 views
Top stuff, cheers
#8 - popsy
look good. better res pic i think nextime
Edited! now also works with hybrid tyre type.
Attached files
TYRE.dds - 512.1 KB - 127 views

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG