The online racing simulator
Why there are no LFR class race sever?
The LFR class are easier than before to contral & very fun to drive them, why no sever for them?
there are some servers but they are usualy empty. join to one of them and after while other players will join when they will see on the server is some people. and you're right almost no one is racing LFR i love these cars to race but most of people use it to dift. i found one great server it is called Porsche Carrera Cup (FZ5) or something like that. see you on the track in Raceabout someday
Most racers in LFS drive the same combo every night because satisfying their own ego is a key factor in having fun. Being beaten by other racers makes them feel bad, but being beaten by their own car completely floors them.

Check out the Dead Men Racing server, they change to a new combo every week and often run the less-popular "drivers cars" like the LRFs or the LX4. Plus the server operators and the regular visitors are among the nicest people you'll meet in LFS.
I run an FZ5/RAC league, you are welcome to join up.
#5 - Bean0
We had some good racing last night in FZ50/RAC, look out for the RWD Racing server

Check out the Roadsport Winter Cup as well, there is normally a great bunch of racers to drive alongside (or behind in my case), fast and very fair.
Quote from danowat :I run an FZ5/RAC league, you are welcome to join up.

I don't want to wake up at midnight...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG