The online racing simulator
Tic Tac 3
(79 posts, started )
That was hilarious
Although a bit confusing, it was still funny.

(But as a tribute to the devs, it's a real shame you spelled Eric's last name wrong in the credits :P)
tks....

Yeh, i know....but it's not like the devs are going to watch Tic Tac.
Hi all...

Im thinking on a new movie project, and i will probably be needing some help, with replays, drivíng, 3D Art, music, sounds, etc.
Volunteers?

Cheers...

Fox.
Can I volunteer?
Quote from FOX 1977 :Hi all...

Im thinking on a new movie project, and i will probably be needing some help, with replays, drivíng, 3D Art, music, sounds, etc.
Volunteers?

Cheers...

Fox.

Here we go again ---- YEAH !!!

Volunteers?

Cheers...

Fox.

Yeehaaaaa!

Count me in for anything you need

Volunteers?

Cheers...

Fox.

Me me meeee!!!
#58 - STF
whassuuuuuuuuuuup , i love the bob marley/Uplink/cigarette/cell phone interference/xrt`s license number & all the other little details
great job man, can`t stop laughing.. lfs news.. kangaroo rapist &m jackson.. LOL!
keep doing it, `cause you do it good... cheers.
3D
BOA fox ta altamente infelizmente eu nao sei fazer nada que se compare ao teu video
Quote from jonas_16 :BOA fox ta altamente infelizmente eu nao sei fazer nada que se compare ao teu video

Obrigado.
Com tempo, muito trabalho, vontade e paciência, tudo se faz.
Ah... treino também.
Hi all...

Well, for those who asked....here it is... Tic Tac 3 High quality.
I must admit, that it changes the way you see and compreend the movie.

Enjoy

High quality download link ( Filefront ) --> 433.21 MB

P.S.

( If you can, please give some feedback of this high quality version. Thanks in advanced )
Downloaded it! It was great to see this in Hq! quality is great,entertainment is way over awesomeness
Well as always great work. This one wasn't the cleanest but how can you complain when you have such a great story line. This is my favorite video in the series thus far!
Omg man you have skills! Imagination and video editing! god damn I am jealous. Good job!
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Omg man you have skills! Imagination and video editing! god damn I am jealous. Good job!

Thank you.
Which is the title and author of the song played at 3:33 of tictac3 part1?
awsome Glad to help
Quote from SpaceMarineITA :Which is the title and author of the song played at 3:33 of tictac3 part1?

" Crash " by Papa Roach.
Quote from FOX 1977 :" Crash " by Papa Roach.

No, it's not

Crash is the one before the one im interested into.

After the crash the main character throw away a sigarette.
Which is the music playing at this moment? (3:33)
Quote from SpaceMarineITA :No, it's not

Crash is the one before the one im interested into.

After the crash the main character throw away a sigarette.
Which is the music playing at this moment? (3:33)

Oh... that's " Bomb " by Bush.
Thanks, in the video credits at the end is written Bomb by Bus and was unable to find it

Anyway this title doesn't change much the difficulty of finding it because if u try writing "bomb bush" on youtube it shows you everything except music videos LOL
I cant download the video from FileFront, it says "download failed". I dont know why, it says that every time I want to download a video from filefront.
Quote from Flame CZE :I cant download the video from FileFront, it says "download failed". I dont know why, it says that every time I want to download a video from filefront.

Im sorry to ear that....but that link works perfectly for me.
Maybe your IE settings?
Quote from FOX 1977 :Im sorry to ear that....but that link works perfectly for me.
Maybe your IE settings?

I use Mozilla Firefox.

BTW it works now. I'm downloadin it and looking forward to it

Tic Tac 3
(79 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG