The online racing simulator
Who Has The "The Longest Post EVER" link in their sig as i want to read, cant find it
This may belong in off topics, sorry if thats the case. I remember seeing that someone had a link to a really long post in their sig. It was titled as longest post ever, or something similar. It was something with loads of long words and i never finished reading it all, but i cant find it again. does anyone have the link or knows whos sig it is in so i can find it again??
-
(felplacerad) DELETED by felplacerad
Quote from danthebangerboy :This may belong in off topics, sorry if thats the case. I remember seeing that someone had a link to a really long post in their sig. It was titled as longest post ever, or something similar. It was something with loads of long words and i never finished reading it all, but i cant find it again. does anyone have the link or knows whos sig it is in so i can find it again??

That's definitely in off topic. It doesn't have anything to do with LFS. Do you know any of the keywords of this post that you are looking for?
wow hrtburnout must've been on crack that day lol

more like ctrl+c & ctrl+v crack than anything else, it's too well-written lol.
Can some body give me the basic jist of those two large as post? Im just to lazy to read it.
he took an essay about counter-culture or something and replaced every word pertaining to the actual subject with 'drifting'
I think I have the longest post on this forum. It's so big that it won't even fit on one reply, it needs two posts for it. Those who want to see it can find it here Not much reading in the traditional sense though, more like reading a phone book

(what I winned?)

EDIT:
As for other long posts Todd jtw2346vbherg (whatever his name is here) has few lengthy posts which are good read for anyone into tire and vehicle physics. There are few others as well, like that one canadian guy with... Ball Bearing Turbo aaand well I can't remember more
#9 - VoiD
Read this...

#860 and still counting!
Quote from zeugnimod :It definately isn't the longest post. And it's just copied and pasted anyway.

You suck, Erik.

Cluck you!

Me, copy and paste? Nah
-
(KSKS) DELETED by Bob Smith : spam?
-
(Stefani24) DELETED by Bob Smith : spam?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG