The online racing simulator
WTB: Steering Wheel..help
Hey guys Ive decided that i want to get a wheel, but due to my parents distrust with internet transactions i'm looking for a steering wheel i can pickup preferably in sydney's western region, or can somebody tell any retailers that will sell steering wheels. Due to my finances i can only manage a MOMO Racing wheel or and DFP or DFGT

any help is much appreciated
Out of those, your best choice will be the DFP. I hear the MOMO is good but does have some build problems and you don't want to be repairing it in a couple of months

The DFP suffers from fairly slow FFB (compared to things like the G25) but I understand it's the best one for the money. Check the guide in Jakg's sig for a more detailed rundown.

And tell your folks that online transactions are as safe, if not safer than in-person credit card ones as long as they're not dumb. The secure padlock icon on pages is a good start
DFGT is a good choice over the DFP... kinda feels like a plastic g25, minus clutch and h-shifter.. lol
Quote from teedot :DFGT is a good choice over the DFP... kinda feels like a plastic g25, minus clutch and h-shifter.. lol

+1
I got my DF GT last week. I like a higher wheel rotation and the DF GT suited my needs much better then the DFP because of the faster FFB and wheel montion. My laptimes in RWD drive cars were very noticable after a hour of using it. It feels better in my hands as well, plus you I always felt like I had to force the DFP to turn. I think the DFP is slightly better made then the DF GT, but I wouldn't go back to my DFP ever again after using the new DF GT.

Great Wheel for the money.
><"
i think u guys took my question the wrong way, but hey a little extra knowledge is great and much appreciated. However i was asking where could i buy one. Right now I found a DF GT for $150 and a MOMO for 148 and i was like WTF???
Then i went to a computer store and they had the MOMO for $120 and the DF GT for $166
are these reasonable prices??

Thanks for your help so far

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG