The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition 10th Week "UF1"
(44 posts, started )
Quote from Ndrew :Just.... had to. Sorry
Final enrty. (won't having any motivation in the next day)

preview

Original resolution

p.s.: don't try to tell me please that it's all wrong, that's how it meant to be and i know

Now, that's an interesting one.

I don't know whether it might get no votes because practically everyone on this forum hates Chavved up cars, BUT it is a good piece of Photoshopping
Oh c'mon, let's have at least a little bit of sense of humor here Yeah, this is the car everyone hates, and that's why it's supposed to be a "joke" or something, haven't taken a thing seriously on this one as it is really can be seen on the picture (which I'll describe below)

Quote from JO53PHS :Now, that's an interesting one.

I don't know whether it might get no votes because practically everyone on this forum hates Chavved up cars, BUT it is an awesome piece of Photoshopping

I'm the first who have to disagree on that one, actually no effort was put in this one, heck, even I care of a really simple edit i make more.
If you check out the pic/car you should see that all "details" are wrong. That's why i said it was a joke or humor. So don't take it seriously, made this just for lighten things up.
"chavved up car" , yes, agree.
Made out of seriousness and win: no.
Hope i didn't hurt anyone's feelings
And actually that "awesome piece of Photoshopping", i'll take that back if you don't mind since it's obviously nothing that could named even "average" imo.
Well, you fooled me

But it honestly does look like some effort has gone into it... even though the spoiler still says FXO on it, and the fuel cap is on the door
ur Photoshop CHOP skills fail ma friend the vents (black color) should be lighter, why on earth u have a radiator in the car? plus it lost its proportions... the wing is out of its place too... well at least you tried
@DevilDare - did you even read what he wrote? :P
Quote from JO53PHS :Now, that's an interesting one.

I don't know whether it might get no votes because practically everyone on this forum hates Chavved up cars, BUT it is a good piece of Photoshopping

Not everyone... The mods seem overdone, but I still like it 'cos it's nicely put together nicely.
Quote from MataGyula :@DevilDare - did you even read what he wrote? :P

as a matter of fact i skimmed the p.s. so yeah sorry
Final Entry

Attached images
Photomode competition 10th week UF1.jpg
Quote from Lynce :Final Entry

to tell the truth i didnt like it, and i dont even know why its kinda low quality i guess, and the close up shot doesnt really suit the UF, still 2nd best ive seen so far.
Quote from DevilDare :to tell the truth i didnt like it, and i dont even know why its kinda low quality i guess, and the close up shot doesnt really suit the UF, still 2nd best ive seen so far.

Maybe the reason is you don't like this car.
I had a go at this! I hope you like it!

EDIT: Final Entry!
Attached images
photomode10preview.jpg
photomode10.jpg
#38 - JJ72
Heheh trying to do an artistic shot with the UF is hard.

This car always reminds me of Soviet made cars....souless, slow, cheap....that's why I made this Soviet style edit. The copy basically means power to the poor people (but not without some irony)

FINAL ENTRY
Attached images
uf1.jpg
^^lovin it.
#40 - wild
Just to let you know, I don't stay up till 2 in the morning like previous competition runners (). So you may have to wait till tommorrow morning for the voting

Keep your pictures coming - 5 hrs left!
well JJ got my vote already, abolutely amazing love that UF
Nice picture, JJ72! Awesome first entry Wild .
Quote from wild :Haha my attempt Fails now JJ72 Posted that amazing design. All the others are good too

Just a crappy advert for Pete Pizza :P

After 10 Minutes waiting you get a free pizza? Cool...:banana:

But you should also edit the pics a bit.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG