The online racing simulator
Round 3 Post-Race Discussion
Talk about the 3rd round here !

8 cars started, wish we had more...hope for more next time !

d
Sorry about that, I should be okay for next time.
Feel free to call me an idiot but i though the race was tomorrow
Watched the broadcast. Grats Darin. Great pace aswell as Novak. Some pretty damn good battles in there.
It was a good experience, even though the race didin't had much action, i felt i was really "racing" if you know what i mean.

But damn, race started i got 2 positions... on the 5 turn i didn't braked early enough, leading me to the grass. amazingly on the LAST lap i got 6th!

Was fun, cant wait for the next round.
Thanks for the racing guys! thanks deko and JO53PHS!
Yes, thanks to Deko and Joseph, that was a very good job, as usual. Infortunatly that was a quite boring race, 8 on the grid that was not very much.

That was a very difficult race for me, my setup wasn't very good, and sadly, it was impossible for me to preserve my front tyres.

I hope we'll have more racers on the grid for R4, I am sure that will be a nice race, even with 9-10 racers. Race 2 will be quite tight with the reverse grid.

And I am sure that we will have a good battle in the championship between Darryn, Hypotraxer and me. Can't wait for the final round !
Great Race Darryn! I hope you'll get a ton of ballast the next race I was rather surprised to see you suddenly in front of me in lap 11. Too bad I lost most of my grip while fighting Keaveney and Klenke. Else that last lap might've gotten funny.
I am satiusfied i actualy managed to fnish just out of the pdium on 4th palce overtook the 33 car

In the second to last lap in t1 shaked him of my tail at t5 of the same lap
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
I hope we'll have more racers on the grid for R4

I think next round I might double-spam the racers who have not yet attended a single LFSBC round. Not only will they recieve a PM with information of the race, but another PM moaning (Well, kinda) for not attending!
Y&eah, thanks to deko and joesph... nice job as always!

It was a fairly easy win for me which i was quite surprised about. i made it a lil more interesting than it shouldve been by spinning on lap 11. but nonetheless, good going to everyone. we defnitely have to work on improving the grids... so yeah, please lets spam all non shows!!!
Quote from Dizzydarryn :Y&eah, thanks to deko and joesph... nice job as always!

It was a fairly easy win for me which i was quite surprised about. i made it a lil more interesting than it shouldve been by spinning on lap 11. but nonetheless, good going to everyone. we defnitely have to work on improving the grids... so yeah, please lets spam all non shows!!!

Let the wrath of spam fall uppon them!!
Anyone got the replay?

I forgot to save it (again)
Quote from JO53PHS :Anyone got the replay?

I forgot to save it (again)

Oh crap i havent saved it either
It's good?
Has good info their to explain the race and how few cars were actualy in it
In the extra PM I send to people that don't attend, I think I will tell them to reply to me, to confirm that they have actually go the message and to say whether or not they're coming.
Nice report - though I have to admit that Darryn had the best driving style / setup of us all. The one hour endurance race will be incredibly interesting - I can't wait
Quote from Hypothraxer :Nice report - though I have to admit that Darryn had the best driving style / setup of us all. The one hour endurance race will be incredibly interesting - I can't wait

Indeed im looking forward to that
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
I will be at Round 4!

Sounded like a good race - I'll do the ballast in a moment
my back is a lot better so I should be about for the next round
Results are offical - No appeals were reported. Links above still work, have been changed to Official. Points are updated.

J@tko will update the ballast thread tommorrow. And Joeseph, I'm leaving it to you this week to up the points to the Synthasite site.

d

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG