The online racing simulator
Problems with Xbox controller
Soo i've been using an xbox controller with XBCD drivers since I first started LFS but recently I accidentally plugged in the wrong controller (I have 3) and the driver s*** itself. I had to re-install the XBCD drivers but now that I've done that, left and right triggers are only buttons and not assigned to axes. I've read the faq and such but can't come up with an answer. Anybody else had this problem and solved it?
gamepads are for consoles.

/rethink life
You're basically the most helpful person ever. And the coolest. Why can't I be more like you in every way.
Did you completely uninstall the last xbcd drivers you had in?
Yeah, several times. The other option is buying controller mapping software. The guy who made the XBCD driver is MIA so we'll see. It sucks cuz it worked perfectly for so long then got raped by plugging in the wrong controller.
... There should be an XBCD control panel that the drivers install.

Not in control panel, but somewhere in the start menu.
yes there is but instead of showing the triggers as axes they're just digital buttons and you can't reassign anything.
#8 - Hou
off the top of my head without having it in front of me there should be some tabs, on is axis and you can then set the triggers as axis, may be on the second tab not sure

Ill have a look when i get home
#9 - Hou
checked last night, if you click in the button for the trigger it brings up a box where you can choose if you want it as a button or an axis
i'll try it thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG