The online racing simulator
T7R presents the Triple Double Cup
(77 posts, started )
It is on the TDC forum. And I'm rather annoyed since I spent hours getting ready for it and I turned up, the race started and as soon as it started my internet connection went down .
Quote from EasyFold :Where is the password?

EDIT) Pretty useless exercise preparing for the race and not knowing it would be under "Private". I am NOT blaming anyone par myself for not noticing that before

I was surprised to not see you tbh but
I thought that would be enough:
Quote :Further information, rules, results, base setups for each track, pre- and after race discussions, stats, replays, etc.,
will be available on www.triple7racing.net in our Forum „Leagues, Events & Challenge Us“ in the Triple Double Cup (TDC) board.

It was written in the rules that there will be a PW
It was written in the TDC forum etc.
and the PW was set 1 hour before the qualy started.

Bad luck but now you know it for the next time
Quote from shaun463 :It is on the TDC forum. And I'm rather annoyed since I spent hours getting ready for it and I turned up, the race started and as soon as it started my internet connection went down .

The disconnection was bad luck
but you entered the server again after 10 minutes !!! and 45 seconds
when we were in lap 8. Then you asked if you missed it
What have you expected ?
It was all my mistake and it all started when I finished practicing on the ATC server early last night with a few other people. From there I stepped to look for your server like I did the previous night but couldn't see it. I didn't realize it would be under private so I never ticked the box to look at what is in there as well.

I understood the password would be posted on this forum just before qualification started (misread).

It was a real disappointment but I guess that just comes with my inexperience of the system. Surely be visiting your server again as you all seems helpful and friendly.

PS) At least I managed to beat my own PB while on the ATC server so there is some consolation in all of this...

Quote from BBO@BSR :I was surprised to not see you tbh but
I thought that would be enough:
It was written in the rules that there will be a PW
It was written in the TDC forum etc.
and the PW was set 1 hour before the qualy started.

Bad luck but now you know it for the next time

what were the penalties , can you post them
Quote from jwardy :what were the penalties , can you post them

The TDC sub forum is there for a reason
Quote from Sir. Pingo :The TDC sub forum is there for a reason

i spotted it about 2 mins after this post lol
Quote from jwardy :i spotted it about 2 mins after this post lol

Ok but I think I'll have to post that again
Quote :Further information, rules, results, base setups for each track, pre- and after race discussions, stats, replays, etc.,
will be available on www.triple7racing.net in our Forum „Leagues, Events & Challenge Us“ in the Triple Double Cup (TDC) board.

just to make sure where to find it

Edit:
There is also some news about the first round of the TDC on our main website: www.triple7racing.net
BTW: It only let me re-connect 10 minutes and 45 seconds later. My router takes like 15 minutes to load usually, so 10 isn't so bad.
I apologize for making mess. Havent practiced at all because of the lack of time (today was Estonian league ). Hope to practice more next time.
Standings after Round 2, penalties, replays, stats etc. are online
in the Triple Double Cup (TDC) forum

ooo i think i might have chatted . we all learn
Well didn't expect to say this...but i have to resign from this league. Since I'm taking next step in RL i don't have time or abilities to commit myself in LFS anymore...so have fun out there.

regards,
NightFly
i probably wont be there tonight , unless my pc miracly recovers , its decided to break now , nothing works , no tinternet . no programs open , nada nouch nothing .
Quote from jwardy :i probably wont be there tonight , unless my pc miracly recovers , its decided to break now , nothing works , no tinternet . no programs open , nada nouch nothing .

Thx for the info, I already read it in the other thread ,
hopefully you can fix it somehow in time.
Hi Bernd

I have lost the speed for LFS, for the moment, plz delete me from the line up. Thx
I wont be racing tonight, havent practiced at all due to RL and I dont wanna ruin someone's race thanks to my driving.
dont rule me out just yet , i have my gfx card out of my pc and ready to go into my dads , the only problem is i odnt have software for the card and his gfx card is buried inside his pc , and i mean buried
Jwardy is back !!!! see you there.
Quote from BBO@BSR :Sounds good

i will be there please wait for me , i have to re-install nvidia driver and logitec profiler and lfs within 1 hour ,

LFS , Done.
Nvidia , 25 %
WGP . 0 %
The race will start like planned.

Qualy is starting in ~10 minutes
can you post a screenie of my line crossing on lap 12
Quote from jwardy :can you post a screenie of my line crossing on lap 12

Go and check the official TDC forum for an answer.
Check the penalties thread there
The final round of the Triple Double Cup (TDC) is over.
Only 1 point segregated the first and the second driver in front of the last race.
What a close battle.

News about the last race

Congratulations!

On the 1st place from Fred Loves Pie: FLP/r Jouman

On the 2nd place from A Touring Car team: ATC Dadge

On the 3rd place from Triple 7 Racing: T7R| BBO

The qualifying results

The final standings

The forum with after race reports etc.

All replays and stats

Thanks to every one who took part and raced with us in the TDC

T7R presents the Triple Double Cup