The online racing simulator
Car REPLACEMENT mods
(21 posts, started )
Car REPLACEMENT mods
Someone needs to come up with car mods, as in these. www.gta-downloads.com

Click on either Vice City, or San Andreas. Then find vehicles, and check them out. They replace cars that are in the game, with a different one. BTW, i know how to do it, cause I have the full version. All I had to do was download it. Anyway, think this is possible? Think LFS Tease(r), if it was available, could do this?

Don't understand a damned word....
Some people have made mods to the body shape of the cars but are not allowed to release them due to it being agaisnt the rules.
one person did have a webpage with mods... but someone posted his mod and claimed it as his own.... so he closed the dl..
Gta
I like LFS, but GTA VC is WAY better. Besides, trainers for GTA are legal; in LFS, they aren't. I like doing a car volcano. Its funny. But I like GTA better, and theres nothing wrong with that. It's just my personal opinion. and everybody here is right, and that is wrong to change what someone has done.

Quote from imthebestracerthereis :GTA or LFS

What the heck? Are you comparing LFS with GTA?

IBTL btw
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :I like LFS, but GTA VC is WAY better. Besides, trainers for GTA are legal; in LFS, they aren't.

To compare apples and oranges results in :bananadea
#11 - Jakg
If you had any idea about... well ANYTHING technical you'd see why this doesn't work.

But, as you don't - good luck with that!
sweet mother of mod, why would you want to change the cars in lfs, there is nothing wrong with them, plus it sounds strange having a 4 cylinder skyline, or a straight six veyron for example
Quote from kirmy :sweet mother of mod, why would you want to change the cars in lfs, there is nothing wrong with them, plus it sounds strange having a 4 cylinder skyline, or a straight six veyron for example

Hmm, I like my 5 cylinder RB4 and my Flat 12 FZ5
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :I like LFS, but GTA VC is WAY better. Besides, trainers for GTA are legal; in LFS, they aren't. I like doing a car volcano. Its funny. But I like GTA better, and theres nothing wrong with that. It's just my personal opinion. and everybody here is right, and that is wrong to change what someone has done.

Please, upgrade your LFS 0.04K to 0.5Z.
[quote=GrIp DrIvEr;905339]Someone needs to come up with car mods, as in these. www.gta-downloads.com

Click on either Vice City, or San Andreas. Then find vehicles, and check them out. They replace cars that are in the game, with a different one. BTW, i know how to do it, cause I have the full version. All I had to do was download it. Anyway, think this is possible? Think LFS Tease(r), if it was available, could do this

plz send me instructions on how to use vice city cars in lfs that you can download from www.gta-downloads.com I love the idea just want to try it
Live for speed is a racing simulator not for modding. Moding cars, and realsing them is not aloud now please stick too GTA.

Racer325
Yeh But if someone had modded a ford Granada Wid a banger Skin, wouldnt you want that ?
#18 - RS1T
there are too many threads like this imo, and they should all be removed immediately. It would be nice to have a veyron in lfs but it aint gona happen. I play test drive unlimited if i want to cruise, lfs is focused on the racing.
So can a mod please close this
wait so if we could some how add like body parts to the cars i.e like fenders spoilders are we still able to creat them..... i knw about not sharing them i am aware of dat i just wanna knw if someone could PM me on how to do that kind of stuff
Quote from fleming334 :wait so if we could some how add like body parts to the cars i.e like fenders spoilders are we still able to creat them..... i knw about not sharing them i am aware of dat i just wanna knw if someone could PM me on how to do that kind of stuff

Learn to write and nobody is going to PM you because it's illegal same as sharing.

Car REPLACEMENT mods
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG