The online racing simulator
Lacquer-Behind Lfs version
(15 posts, started )
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v156322452mKX4SPy

just a quikie music video spin-off. Would have been better if i massed a bunch of people, but the AI barely did well enough . If i had to rate my own movie, i'd rate it as a 4 just because of the lack of traffic cars and how boring it got/
Veoh is no longer available in LATVIA.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :http://www.veoh.com/videos/v156322452mKX4SPy

just a quikie music video spin-off. Would have been better if i massed a bunch of people, but the AI barely did well enough . If i had to rate my own movie, i'd rate it as a 4 just because of the lack of traffic cars and how boring it got/

What can i say, that looks brilliant mate, how did you manage to get such a clear and smooth video?? The only way i can get it so it isnt really jumpy is to play a replay at 1/2 speed (x0.5) then speed it back up in movie maker. My favourite thing is the sky, that looks stunning!! where can i get it??
Something new, really enjoyed watching this, music fit into it perfectly.
Quote from danthebangerboy :What can i say, that looks brilliant mate, how did you manage to get such a clear and smooth video?? The only way i can get it so it isnt really jumpy is to play a replay at 1/2 speed (x0.5) then speed it back up in movie maker. My favourite thing is the sky, that looks stunning!! where can i get it??

i actually recorded at normal speed because doing a full lap at half speed would eat up my hard drive. I figured that if i was gonna just speed the clips up all the way in the movie maker, it would be smooth. The skies are being uploaded to rapidshare right now.

Skies link: http://rapidshare.com/files/139858208/LFS_Skies.rar.html
Quote from Sueycide_FD :i actually recorded at normal speed because doing a full lap at half speed would eat up my hard drive. I figured that if i was gonna just speed the clips up all the way in the movie maker, it would be smooth. The skies are being uploaded to rapidshare right now.

You are a true legend my friend! I so love that sky! My next task is to get a better graphics card, Im currently running an nvidia fx5500, which it better than the mx440 i had before but still no better than 30fps. Im thinking a BIG radeon card is the way to go, if i can find an AGP compatible one, then i can get clear videos like yours.
Thankyou SO much sueycide_FD!!!
Attached images
the best sky ever!.jpg
nice video! i remember the video where he actually drove to new york. Cool stuff
Quote from squidhead ::banghead: other... streaming... site... please...

Don't kill yourself in that wall! And by the way, why isn't veoh in Latvia anymore? Or has it ever been there?

And thanks for the skies FD, they look nice.
WTF??? lol sry:

Veoh is no longer available in HUNGARY.
If you are not in HUNGARY or you think you have received this message in error, please report the issue below.

i hate it
I can see the timeline and the cursor

I'd say it's not a very complicated vid, but as far as "copying the feel", it's pretty good. The thing is, I believe LFS is not the game you want to do those type of vids in, TDU would suit your needs much more...
It's not an original idea, but it was diferent that most lfs videos, so extra points for that. Has Squid said, its not a complicated video, but it's watchable. A bit more creativity would be nice too.

Cheers...

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG