The online racing simulator
LFS Any Thing Can Happed
(12 posts, started )
LFS Any Thing Can Happed
Hi @all

I had a nother atteped at a movie and at the end cuts off i just want to know if it worth carrying on

Dont Forget To to Watch High Quality

Comments plz i hope you like

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=86ZgFnTb2PY
What the hell, when was a rocket released for LFS? Never seen a car that fast (the intro).
-
(Austin31287) DELETED by Austin31287
: ok that one thing i my have to take out but i thought it looked ok

But i seen drifters makign there cars go backwards and forward to music never seen that happed and i never seen cars go slow motion ether so why is going really fast any differnt
#4 - JJ72
and talk about proper spelling..........
he we go again i said movie not my spelling yes ok i cant spell to well ty 4 telling me
If I can recommend something -

Use much lower FOV settings
Put sometimes a camera down
Im waiting too long for cars coming from a turn
STOP USING THAT UBER UGLI SKIES (intro)
Turn of the car sound (intro)
There are still the same cameras
Maybe some more-action music will be better

all of these thing mainly because it was quite boring for me
ok can u tell me wht u mean about camras there only so many you can use or move urself can u explane in more deph ok and ill remove intro XD
Look at some nice LFS vids and learn cameras from them, thats the best way how to learn it imho
ok i understand i know im not to good but u need to pratice to get good so before i have anouther go ill try camras and that see if it wil look gd and do gd intro .

Thanx Austin
Dude... i detected some nice ideas, just can see the effort on putting them to work.... but i hoping that you will get some time and see( as someone said) some other videos and try to get some "secrets" of lfs movie making. Take your time on doing the videos...
I want to be proud of you on your next video...ok?

Keep it up.
Considering i have never seen that orange sky before, i thought that the into to that video was absolutley amazing. The colours I thought went great together, that speed up effect was great normally it only works with radial zoom blur but for me it was fantastic.

The rest of the video.... keep practicing...
ty for some coments to erg me to keep going yeah seeing how peopel do camras in there movies but doing it urself is a different story witch i have not got yet

LFS Any Thing Can Happed
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG