The online racing simulator
Am i the only person who does this when bored??
sometimes when im bored and cant be assed to race anymore, i will set up an AI race on blackwood with all different cars together. I put UF1s at the front, followed by XFG's then XRG, FXO, RB4, XRT, FZ50. I think its good this way, as the quicker cars have to fight their way to the front, plus i laughed my ass off just watching the chaos that is caused by AI cars trying to overtake!, i have attached the replay for your viewing.
ai chaos!.spr
I do the same thing, or put rallycross tires on an XRT, jack up the suspension to it's limit and bias the braking all to the front.
sometimes I put ramps at the end of Blackwood and see how much chaos it causes amongst the AI. Then, just to spice it up, I'll add concrete barriers at their landing position
i go drifting with FXR and knobblies
I'll either make screenies, use ramps, or make the AI use Drift sets.
#7 - kaynd
i'm a ...nab?
#9 - kaynd
oh yeah
Quote from Rotary :sometimes I put ramps at the end of Blackwood and see how much chaos it causes amongst the AI. Then, just to spice it up, I'll add concrete barriers at their landing position

haha! i do exactly the same so funny see them fly and pit after each lap
I often set up a field with a slow car in front like the UF1, then sth like the XRT and then an LX6. Then I get in the BF1 give them a head start and try to pass them all in one lap. Seeing the replay from the cockpit of the UF1, with the BF1 passing by screaming at high speed is amazing.
#12 - CSF
I know someone who got all the AI cars to do a 16 hour race just to see what would happen.

I really can't think why.
Does he have a cat named Mustang by any chance?
Don't be lonely, i do that too but whit demo cars then , interresting battle too watch.
Quote from CSF :I know someone who got all the AI cars to do a 16 hour race just to see what would happen.

I really can't think why.

i did 5 hour once....
When I'm tired of racing, or had too much to drink, I normally jump on a cruise server, cause some mayhem. Last night, I raised an XRG as high as it would go, had no damping, no anti-roll, and drove with the aim of drifting corners. Power sliding around corners, with the back end bouncing about 4 foot of the ground is hilarious.

In reality, I really don't see the point in cruise servers, but it's a nice deviation every once in a while.
when I'm bored i mostly mess around on AU1, try to build setups with VHPA or let my AI drive a mixed field. I once started a race on my laptop, TBOs and GTRs with 50% restrictor, just test the CPU a bit. Well I fell asleep ... Next morning they were still going

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG