The online racing simulator
XRT movie
(31 posts, started )
Booring movie, nothig special, MUSIC is BAD.
Quote from maxiim :Booring movie, nothig special, MUSIC is BAD.

[gentle low voice with a smile]I can see "revenge" from a mile off... [/gentle low voice with a smile]

Spangler's comment is believeable, and I take it from him, yours... sorry, it's a miss
Same i do about your comments
Interesting camera work at times, but the music makes me feel there were some good opportunities for synching to it that were missed - in fact, it sort of makes more sense without the music. The colours were oversaturated and burned in some segments (perhaps I'm oversensitive to that, but the oversaturated and/or vignetted [not in this case] style has been beaten to death I think) - colourwise, I liked the skidpad bit which gave more of an old TV footage look to it while maintaining clarity. Funnily enough, the credits got my attention most of all with it's accelarated camera motion and the lettering following contours of objects in the frame.
OMG 1 post then banned LOL... Squidhead really out did himself there, hats of to you mate..
usually I don't like this kind of movies but I somehow enjoyed this one

I especially liked the camera work, the music wasn't anything special to me but it matched quite well.

I think the credits are a bit too long compared to the "rest" but that's alright because it's very original, not just a boring list of facts. and if you hadn't mentioned that you didn't put a lot of time and effort in this video, one might think it was a bigger project :P

XRT movie
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG