The online racing simulator
IGTC 2008 Pole Laps - Rounds 1 - 4
(34 posts, started )

BigTime Productions is proud to present...

IGTC 2008 Pole Laps - Round 1 - 4

Produced by: Nolan "CoRe.BigTime" Scott

Round 1

Hi-Res D/L version (requires DivX/Xvid plugins): IGTC_ROUND_1.avi (69 MB)

YouTube Streaming: IGTC_ROUND_1
YouTube Streaming (Hi-Res): IGTC_ROUND_1

Round 2

Hi-Res D/L version (requires DivX/Xvid plugins): IGTC_ROUND_2.avi (92 MB)

YouTube Streaming: IGTC_ROUND_2
YouTube Streaming (Hi-Res): IGTC_ROUND_2

Round 3

Hi-Res D/L version (requires DivX/Xvid plugins): IGTC_ROUND_3.avi (74 MB)

YouTube Streaming: IGTC_ROUND_3
YouTube Streaming (Hi-Res): IGTC_ROUND_3

Round 4

Hi-Res D/L version (requires DivX/Xvid plugins): IGTC_ROUND_4.avi (98 MB)

YouTube Streaming: IGTC_ROUND_4
YouTube Streaming (Hi-Res): IGTC_ROUND_4

For this and other related videos online, please visit the IGTCLFS YouTube site!

Also, check out our new Mogulus page!

Nice stuff. Some pretty amazing driving in there and nice camera views.

Lol @ the round 4 one heh almost getting taken out on the pole lap :P
Nice driving, CD!
Quote from evilpimp :The round 4 one heh almost getting taken out on the pole lap :P

I enjoyed that scare.
I don't normally do this but...
Heh I wouldn't enjoy the scare O_O I probably wouldn't have taken the risk you did of keeping the line so I'd have ruined my lap. Surprised you managed to keep it cool and stay on the outside without jumping to the side heh.

Some brilliant laps there. Always CD or CoRe heh..
Some nice driving, was suprised at the speed of blackwood pole, thought someone would have got into the 1:06's
#8 - Mysho
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Some nice driving, was suprised at the speed of blackwood pole, thought someone would have got into the 1:06's

We had +15kg on old patch there, so I think its pretty fast time

And great job, these pole laps, Nolan. I enjoyed it, remembering back those laps, in my first season of IGTC and of race series in global. Was/will be fun
Cant wait until the movie of round 6
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Some nice driving, was suprised at the speed of blackwood pole, thought someone would have got into the 1:06's

Blackwood race was in wind plus ballast. Thats a very good time. A lot of teams struggled to get into 08's in the race.
Quote from Mysho :And great job, these pole laps, Nolan. I enjoyed it, remembering back those laps, in my first season of IGTC and of race series in global. Was/will be fun

Thanks Mysho. That is one of the main reasons I enjoy posting stuff like this.
#12 - Kaw
nice device!
Quote from BenjiMC :Blackwood race was in wind plus ballast. Thats a very good time. A lot of teams struggled to get into 08's in the race.

I did think it was a bit suspicous as i remebered alot of them easily getting into the 1:06's leading up to it, didn't realise there was wind too so was a good time then...
Very nice, once again, Nolan!
Quote from r4ptor :

Whats that all about?
Quote from evilpimp :Heh I wouldn't enjoy the scare O_O I probably wouldn't have taken the risk you did of keeping the line so I'd have ruined my lap. Surprised you managed to keep it cool and stay on the outside without jumping to the side heh.

Some brilliant laps there. Always CD or CoRe heh..

i wouldn't mind changing that :P SR FTW
Quote from BigTime :I've seen this post twice from you in the last few days so I have to ask... Whats that all about?

Bollywood style over dramatization
the cool stuff
igtc really goes bigtime (irony) in this, really enjoy all these PR things awesome to see, good luck for the future.
All part of improving the look of the league.
How do you get steady shots as the camera moves in the same direction as the car :|
Quote from Electric Eye :How do you get steady shots as the camera moves in the same direction as the car :|

You can attach the camera to the car.

(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG