The online racing simulator
As2r bug
(21 posts, started )
As2r bug
Hey folks! Does anybody have this bug since patch Z?
I have this bug since then,its like some of the vertexes have been moved down a bit.I mean if i go thru it its bumpy,so its defenetly height difference there. picture attached.
Attached images
as2r bug.jpg
#2 - arco
Yeah, same here.
#3 - G!NhO
i have it too, but i only see black lines on the tracks and no hieght difference
me to
#5 - arco
I feel a bump when going over those lines.
i get those lines down the middle of the track and they dont go away
hey, i found one too...
Attached images
lfs_aston_bug.jpg
Same for me, i just saw it while i was driving at fern bay. There's lots of them there..
Quote from Stiggie :Same for me, i just saw it while i was driving at fern bay. There's lots of them there..

Hmm, read changelog, there is no fernbay updates since U patch (correct me if i am wrong).
Well i can still see them anyway even without changes to fern bay, and they weren't there before cracker..
Quote from Shadowww :Hmm, read changelog, there is no fernbay updates since U patch (correct me if i am wrong).

if you say you dont have crack........please do NOT talk about S2 content!!!
Quote from G!NhO :if you say you dont have crack........please do NOT talk about S2 content!!!

Can't i read news?! YOU ARE DUMB!!!
Quote from Shadowww :Just maked a script for Grease monkey which replaces your and gihno posts to white space, thanks for improving mine Javascript skills.

Apparently you haven't.. lol.
Quote from Stiggie :Apparently you haven't.. lol.

See that checkbox? I can disable this script with just one click.

BTW, image is with surprise (clickable)
Photoshop?
Quote from Shadowww :Can't i read news?! YOU ARE DUMB!!!

yes you can, but do NOT talk about it because it makes you suspicious of cracking. kthxbai
#17 - SamH
G!NhO, would you please give it a rest. The changelog is exactly the same changelog in the demo and in S2 and if Shadowww wishes to make reference to it he can do so. He is a forum member and does not have to suffer this harassment any more than anyone else.
Quote from SamH :G!NhO, would you please give it a rest. The changelog is exactly the same changelog in the demo and in S2 and if Shadowww wishes to make reference to it he can do so. He is a forum member and does not have to suffer this harassment any more than anyone else.

ok

*searches for the ignore list*
I noticed this at blackwood.. i think it has something to do with the same problem.
The road should be just grey, but instead there's some white stuff where i marked it.

Oh my god! 40 pixels! Bad game!

Its just little bug for me...
it isnt really a bug.........sometimes when its hot and you look at the road in the distance, it sometimes looks if theres water on the road but its because of the heat and this is that same thing

As2r bug
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG