The online racing simulator
For anyone who has any appeals for Round 2, they are due to be posted in this thread by 2100 UTC (9:00 P.m. UTC) on Monday, 18 August 2008.

The folllowing is already pending investigation and appeals do not need to be filed except to point the Race Director to specefic instances:

-Car 333 in Qualification

d
Official Race Results are now up.

In Regards to Car 333:

Driver of Car 333 (faster111) was found to have blocked, caused avoidable incidents, and shown a general disregard of other cars on circuit. For this, he will be excluded from participating in Round 3 of the Live for Speed Beginner's Cup, and will be on New Dimension Racing Probation for three months from Tuesday, 19 August 2008.

d
My, what a big banhammer you've got
Lol

I haven't seen exactly what he did, but I think that penalty may be a bit too harsh
#31 - CSF
Quote from JO53PHS :

I haven't seen exactly what he did, but I think that penalty may be a bit too harsh

No, no it certainly is not.
Car 333 binned it off in front of me after he cut me me up twice and I caught him the second time he tried it, so no compliants from me.
Yeh... I guess excludition (not a word, I know, but it should be!) is the only sensible penalty since LFS does not yet support bitchslapping in yar face.
Quote from hyntty :Yeh... I guess excludition (not a word, I know, but it should be!) is the only sensible penalty since LFS does not yet support bitchslapping in yar face.

Exclusion is a word though. I think the penalty is fair seeing how he drove. Lol @ the slappin in the face :P.

I mean I guess it is beginners cup but still shouldn't get in the way all the time...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG