The online racing simulator
Round 2 Post Race And Results
Post comments, and requests for investigations here, please.

d
Just a question, I forgot to save the replay, any way to get it?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Just a question, I forgot to save the replay, any way to get it?

I'll be posting the replays when I return from my productions tonight.

d
great race. well done!
My crystal ball foresees lots of attention for car 333.

I (Car 69) tagged car 333 during official qualifying but he was weaving up the straight and I had nowhere to go but his passenger rear quarter (oooh errr missus).
Well, 1/100 between the three first fastest laps, that was tight. Great race anyway, and 1st victory in a league race for me. Champagne for all !!

#7 - CSF
Car 333 = Fail.

Spinning 3 times in a UF1 = Fail

Safety car coming out in front of me on the straight = fail

Not being able to catch back up to the pack because the Safety car driver needed his dinner = EPIC FAIL

Mood: Anger.
FAIL!

Because some pillocs wanted the livestream to start a full hour before the race, the wmv file is now incoviniently big.... And also missing commentary from the last five laps or so because of fm's ingenius ventrilo afk detector.
I'm reporting the incident between car 333 and 177 that happened during qualifying starting with 10:20 left in qualifying. Car 333 was slower than me but was changing the racing line twice to not let me pass. Then before the first bend he decided to kick me off the track with him following into the grass as well due to the collision. Afterwards he hit me onto the track again without caring that there was a car incoming and also spinning me during this process.

Other than that: Brilliant race!
#10 - CSF
Quote from Hypothraxer :I'm reporting the incident between car 333 and 177 that happened during qualifying starting with 10:20 left in qualifying. Car 333 was slower than me but was changing the racing line twice to not let me pass. Then before the first bend he decided to kick me off the track with him following into the grass as well due to the collision. Afterwards he hit me onto the track again without caring that there was a car incoming and also spinning me during this process.

Other than that: Brilliant race!

I know it is the Beginner cup, but there is no excuse for some of the things he was doing. I was rather glad when he rolled on lap 2...
Quote from CSF :Car 333 = Fail.

Spinning 3 times in a UF1 = Fail

Safety car coming out in front of me on the straight = fail

Not being able to catch back up to the pack because the Safety car driver needed his dinner = EPIC FAIL

Mood: Anger.

Look, I tried my friggin' best, and unlike some people, I (my parents) don't plan the day around a computer game.

Mood: Annoyed with CSF.
#12 - CSF
Quote from JO53PHS :Look, I tried my friggin' best, and unlike some people, I (my parents) don't plan the day around a computer game.

Mood: Annoyed with CSF.

I do believe my post just called it an epic fail, rather than being pissed off. I am a little disappointed, but hey as you say that's life.
I can understand you're dissapointed.

Just bear in mind that when I have my parents yelling at me from down stairs to come and have dinner, I can't just stay up there for ages, otherwise they'd come upstairs and chuck the sodding computer out the window or tell me to stop playing LFS, in which case i'd be totally f*cked.
Car 333 needs to learn about racing etiquette and all will be fine.
#15 - CSF
Quote from JO53PHS :I can understand you're dissapointed.

Just bear in mind that when I have my parents yelling at me from down stairs to come and have dinner, I can't just stay up there for ages, otherwise they'd come upstairs and chuck the sodding computer out the window

I understand you had to go don't get me wrong. I don't think I should have been held up behind the SC given we all knew you had to go... might have made more sense to let me through and get on with it... but hey ho.
Well I was kinda wanting to let you through to speed the whole thing up but it's up to the race director when that happens
#17 - CSF
I know, I know.

I'll just go cry in the corner.
:dopey:
-
(hyntty) DELETED by JO53PHS : Hyntty is a pilloc
I'll just be waiting for the results and replay.
That was my first ever organised race and it was so awesome, I was involved in 2 good fights towards the end of the race.
Kudos goes to car 141 and car 77 for good ettiquette
Well what can i say, was looking forward to this. Im happy with the pole do i get a point for that? great racing from the majority of drivers, especially the number 177 car of D.Novak, pushed me hard, and only .01 separating us in the final qualification, was looking to have a nice race with you, we got ahead of the pack then I timed out

Car 333 was causing issues for me in the practice sessions, total disregard for other drivers, also his driving standard was well below bar, snail pace on the track is very dangerous. Im waiting to watch replay.

Looking forward to round 3
Quote from Mike Bingo :That was my first ever organised race and it was so awesome, I was involved in 2 good fights towards the end of the race.
Kudos goes to car 141 and car 77 for good ettiquette

Number 141 here Couldn't aggre more with you ! I enjoyed our battles, through out the last part, of the race. Thank you for great racing

I'm defiantely not looking forward to round 3, I can't find a setup that I like, I'm nop good around that particular layout and I now have to run with ballast, albeit the minumum amount
Quote from Hypothraxer :I'm reporting the incident between car 333 and 177 that happened during qualifying starting with 10:20 left in qualifying. Car 333 was slower than me but was changing the racing line twice to not let me pass. Then before the first bend he decided to kick me off the track with him following into the grass as well due to the collision. Afterwards he hit me onto the track again without caring that there was a car incoming and also spinning me during this process.

Thankyou for the report. Car 333's qualification session is being investigated.

Also, I'm going to post the replays, results, and provisional points in the next few hours here.

d
Not only did the first three have the almost exact same fast lap but we also had exactly the same second split time.
Awesome racing guys

Quote :
Well what can i say, was looking forward to this. Im happy with the pole do i get a point for that? great racing from the majority of drivers, especially the number 177 car of D.Novak, pushed me hard, and only .01 separating us in the final qualification, was looking to have a nice race with you, we got ahead of the pack then I timed out

It was very tight in the qualification. Hopefully you'll have more luck with your connection next time. With four cars up front it would've been quite some battle.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG