The online racing simulator
ConeDodgers first movie
(20 posts, started )
ConeDodgers first movie
For a first i think it's pretty good
I agree on sponge's opinion, not a bad first try at all!

in the 1024 x 768 version I noticed a minor bug in the helmet, there's an invisible part for a very short time (around 1:33). it doesn't really bother me but it might be something that you yourself would like to avoid next time, that's why I mentioned it
Quote from Jens O. : minor bug in the helmet,

Thats not a bug its a feature...............

Thanks
That's pretty decent for a first movie... I really didn't like the text overlays though
Agree with squidhead at all. But anyway, if I would be leader of a team like this, I would pay for some professional video :-). I mean I would choose someone from best movie makers here and would pay him... Spangler would maybe do it for $30, $40. KxR paid him and the result was this.
Quote from birder :OK Guys, Here is my first ever LFS movie

I think it´s a very good job of you - escecially for a first movie.
Nice video, is it me or is the image quality lower then a lot of the other videos. May just be the PC's capablilities.
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :Nice video, is it me or is the image quality lower then a lot of the other videos. May just be the PC's capablilities.

Its not the PC, thats a brand new top of their range Dell XPS720 H2C, so it must be me
And you got full AA/AF etc. Hm am not a moviemaker, but it seems more pixelated.
nice video..

great job..keep it up

ps.
but im supriced squidhead didnt post a 15 step improvmentlist
i see things mentioned in other videos he didnt nag about.
#13 - hda
Nice video but I would get rid of the lens flare Unrealistic
great video, but work on the lense flare a bit more, or remove it next time around..
Quote from squad_e :great video, but work on the lense flare a bit more, or remove it next time around..

Holy Moly, i thought the lens flare was the best bit
lens flare is letting it down bud. good first vid though.
Quote from dadge :lens flare is letting it down bud. good first vid though.

Yeah, the lens flare was the most incorrectly used effect in the movie. I'd say tone it down just a hair it might work.
but..............it's beter to try something and find out it doesn't work than to not try at all
Well... for a first vid, is good, although those lens... heheh...
It could have a bit of more drama look...and stuff...but it's ok.
Nicely done, birder

ConeDodgers first movie
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG