The online racing simulator
2 light level for back light
(12 posts, started )
Hello

Why lfs cars haven't 2 light level for back light ? Example : If I push G (frontlight) the back light gone on, and if I brake then the back light gone on but with more red color as a real car

Thank's
Because most cars have separate tail lights and brake lights. The era of the LFS cars would certainly have had separate lights. Does the tail light even come on with G? I can't remember
The headlight button is similar to the signal/flash function on real car's headlights. I'm actually not sure if that function actually turns on all the lights on a normal car. I don't think so, but I never actually noticed it.
Quote from kingfag :The headlight button is similar to the signal/flash function on real car's headlights. I'm actually not sure if that function actually turns on all the lights on a normal car. I don't think so, but I never actually noticed it.

no it doesn't, thankfully, can't imagine what mess it could make by drivers driving behind thinking you've started braking.
#5 - bbman
Quote from [RF]-art555 :no it doesn't, thankfully, can't imagine what mess it could make by drivers driving behind thinking you've started braking.

The open wheelers don't even have a brake light and yet people seem to manage fine...
Quote from bbman :The open wheelers don't even have a brake light and yet people seem to manage fine...

The single seaters dont have front lights, so they dont have a flash.
Quote from bbman :The open wheelers don't even have a brake light and yet people seem to manage fine...

yes, they don't, what I was reffering to, was that people might misunderstand flashing of rear lights as braking, and react supposedly.
please please send me link of drag light. like in drag server international # 1 or #2 please please :Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy:
Quote from RACINGM3 :please please send me link of drag light. like in drag server international # 1 or #2 please please :Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy:

It can be found from GOOGLE
not really lol
#10 - T.J.
Driving lights should come on when the ignition is turned on...
Quote from T.J. :Driving lights should come on when the ignition is turned on...

depends on the country... in our country all time lights on are a law just shortly...
A lot of Saabs and Volvos used to have this, where side lights came on with the ignition. But it was naff, so they got rid of it

It's the law here for motorbikes to have lights on all the time, but not cars...

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG