The online racing simulator
Autocross
(2 posts, started )
Autocross
What i think would be a good idea is to have a drag strip (of varible distnace as suggested in another thread)
and then have an autrocross area so you could drive into the skidpan and to the drag strip wit maybe a little road connecting them. then you could have a propper drag using the start race if you select drag
An then you could have all sections connected
You could test your car much more efficently and it would be better anyway in the 1st law of fun :bananalla
#2 - Jakg
Quote from S14 DRIFT :What i think would be a good idea is to have a drag strip (of varible distnace as suggested in another thread)
and then have an autrocross area so you could drive into the skidpan and to the drag strip wit maybe a little road connecting them. then you could have a propper drag using the start race if you select drag
An then you could have all sections connected
You could test your car much more efficently and it would be better anyway in the 1st law of fun :bananalla

i want to know waht the dummy grid next to the Skidpad will be used for... but a road connecting all the areas (well, you could just remove the barriers...) would be nice

Autocross
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG