The online racing simulator
Need S2
(11 posts, closed, started )
Need S2
Hey, Can Someone please buy me a s2 lisence?? ive been playin demo for over a year... i really like lfs but i cant get s2 because my perents wont buy it for me!! someone please help!! to many noobs in demo! they make me angry!!

and modorators please dont ban me for this.... coz u people ban people for hardly doin anything on forums, like my friend got banned because someone said his skin was crap :S
so? i dont have a credit card so i cant buy s2, so maybe if someone doesnt wanna play lfs no more and they have a lisence layin around...they can give it to me??

IF ANYONE HAS A SPARE LISENCE ADD ME TO MSN xdriftx240sx@hotmail.com
Before the thread gets locked, look around for demo events were they give away S2 licences instead. I know that the TDRT guys are hosting one. Look in the leagues and events section.
What evilpimp isn't telling is that it is really quite hard to win one of these competitions.

You will have to pull out your finger one way or another.

And no, you don't "need" S2, you need self esteem.
what happened to reffering 30 people?
get a job and earn it like normal people
#8 - dadge
jesus, these threads are really starting to get on my tits. if you want something, EARN IT!!!
Someone needs to make a 'I cant afford LFS, would should I do' thread and post it in the beginners section
"Someone"?
Somebody elses problem is it?

Though I do agree with you, i've noticed a trend in general - not just in LFS - toward begging in online communities. Maybe they've given up trying to transfer £2m out of Nigeria and now want to scam us £24 at a time?
Quote from 240DRiFT :Hey, Can Someone please buy me a s2 lisence??

Not going to happen. If someone was stupid enough to do that, this forum would be quickly overrun with demo users begging for licenses.

Quote from 240DRiFT :and modorators please dont ban me for this.... coz u people ban people for hardly doin anything on forums, like my friend got banned because someone said his skin was crap :S

Didn`t happen. You don`t get banned for that. Either your "friend" used a crack, repeatedly ripped someone else`s skins, or did something else that merited a ban.
This thread is closed

Need S2
(11 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG