The online racing simulator
Hey
(5 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Should lfs bring XRGT turbo back into the demo?

Closed since :
NO!
Yes!
Hey
I Think that lfs should bring back XR GT Turbo back into lfs demo because most ppl prefer to use it more than the original XR GT. There is another reason that they should put it back on there because with out the Turbo on demo most ppl stop playing becasue of the big change. Thats what i had on my mind.
Just buy the damn game.
Quote from joker1 :i Think That Lfs Should Bring Back Xr Gt Turbo Back Into Lfs Demo Because Most Ppl Prefer To Use It More Than The Original Xr Gt. There Is Another Reason That They Should Put It Back On There Because With Out The Turbo On Demo Most Ppl Stop Playing Becasue Of The Big Change. Thats What I Had On My Mind.

no.
Quote from Joker1 :I Think that lfs should bring back XR GT Turbo back into lfs demo because most ppl prefer to use it more than the original XR GT. There is another reason that they should put it back on there because with out the Turbo on demo most ppl stop playing becasue of the big change. Thats what i had on my mind.

I think that you should buy the game if you want to play with the XRT because the most S2'ers prefers you support the dev's work instead of leeching the teaser they've released for you to test the game. There is another reason that you should buy the game, because with S2, you can actually use the xrt, and thus there is no big change. That's what I had on my mind
To answer the poll : no.

No need for further discussion really, so i'm closing this thread.
This thread is closed

Hey
(5 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG