The online racing simulator
PLZ HElp Me....Sorry for your time!!
hey.... can any 1 make me a custom XR GT skin....PLZ...COMMON...SORRY
hey plz help ...sorry for your time ....i just need my name and bodykit...lol plz help me...SO YA PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE:banana:[/I]

and ho do you make a wing...for my car XR GT
no and no
Quote from TinoOr :hey.... can any 1 make me a custom XR GT skin....PLZ...COMMON...SORRY
hey plz help ...sorry for your time ....i just need my name and bodykit...lol plz help me...SO YA PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE:banana:[/i]

and ho do you make a wing...for my car XR GT

Am I the only one that is confused by this writing?
Quote from asbjoern :Am I the only one that is confused by this writing?

Nope, me too Took about half an hour to read... Nearly:P
If you want that somebody makes you a skin which can take many hours, You should waste under 0,5 seconds to writing 'Please' instead of "plz".

Same with "any 1".
ure never gonna get and xrt skin cuz u still play the x patch, u might as well just ask for an xrg skin sumbody "mite" do it
you both made americans look more like retards....
I stand by my notion that anything with spelling errors in the title should go straight in the trash. It's 2008 people, if you can't spell very well use the fricken spell check and at least pretend you're an adult.
Quote from bamabogger :ure never gonna get and xrt skin cuz u still play the x patch, u might as well just ask for an xrg skin sumbody "mite" do it

1. He asked it for XR GT

2. Your spelling sucks.
Quote from Maukkade :1. He asked it for XR GT

2. Your spelling sucks.

i know my spelling suxs cuz i shorten everything, and i could really care less if yall think my spelling suxs
sucks only has one more letter than suxs
Quote from bamabogger :i know my spelling suxs cuz i shorten everything, and i could really care less if yall think my spelling suxs

Saves 2,5 seconds of your time, but takes us like 30 mins to understand that. "cuz en dat some1 plz"
Its pathetic that people get into a habit of typing with "text speak" lyk dis nd den complayn wen dey av to rite sumfin nrmally.

Just type normally - you'll get better at doing it and probably be faster than doing it with silly shortened words and using words that aren't even words like "yall" and "suxs"
Ok i am sorry for shorting everything i write my bad
yoyoyo plz i can make ya a skinz.......BUT i wont...... and i aint gunna get ya a spoilerz 2 SORRY SORRY
You better be sorry for my time. I can barely read what you wrote, and I just wasted part of life.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG