The online racing simulator
I want to be a member
(13 posts, started )
I want to be a member
hi guys, I want to be a member of a team.who is a member of a team can tell me if I can to be a member of his team.

Thanks a lot
Congrats, you are now an honorary member of the Encephalic Cessation Squad. Welcome aboard, [ECS] David 96!
Quote from David 96 :who is a member of a team can tell me if I can to be a member of his team

I am.

No.
#4 - Dru
Quote from David 96 :hi guys, I want to be a member of a team.who is a member of a team can tell me if I can to be a member of his team.

Thanks a lot

Purchase the full version of liveforspeed and you can become a member of team [LFS S2]
#5 - BIzO
Quote from Dru :Purchase the full version of liveforspeed and you can become a member of team [LFS S2]

I agree, this is a very great team !
Quote from Dru :Purchase the full version of liveforspeed and you can become a member of team [LFS S2]

Funny sentence
Yeah,hurry up to join a team!You'll be A LOT faster with a team tag on !
True lol since I joined my team I gained 45 seconds on drag strip!
Quote from CobraDrifter :Yeah,hurry up to join a team!You'll be A LOT faster with a team tag on !

No no no, let me correct you...

Quote :Yeah,hurry up buy a G25!You'll be A LOT faster with a G25 tag on !

Quote from Töki (HUN) :

Yeah,hurry up buy a G25!You'll be A LOT faster with a G25 tag on !

Yeah, I totaly agree!!
be a member, nobody forbids it
Quote from Riders Motion :True lol since I joined my team I gained 45 seconds on drag strip!

What happend? you were taking the long way round

But seriously, 'S2 licensed' is the best team going
S2 Team, has to be the greatest team anyone has ever seenm Its worth joining S2 team :P, Altho the G25 also likes to have new members

I want to be a member
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG