The online racing simulator
Extreme one hand 900 deg g25 drift video
(29 posts, started )
Lol, like i say! JTuned is crazy
nice drifting. Man I remember when I use to drift like that. :P
Thank the lord for steering accelerators!
Anyone noticed the fog in the rear mirror? I guess it would be harder to drift if the tires were cold tho.
like i said on lfsd i like the vid cuz of the song XD
Quote from LFSn00b :I agree with this dude. Drifting with one hand is really easy, try doing a gumtape challenge where 1 hand is tapoed to the wheel and then try to drift. that's a lot harder.

Thanks for supporting me. By the way I take back ,,Hip hop sux", but think about if the song matchs with video. Try what I said, control shifter and wheel together by only one hand or the gumtape challenge... Me and friend tried gumtape challenge like this - we setted up max Maximum Lock on 18° in XRT.

Sorry about my english.
honestly dude, did you even hear what you just said. Try taping your hand to the wheel.... like what makes a difference.. Id like to see you attemp drifting 900 deg with one hand. We'll see what happends. Hip-Hop rulz dude, you dont like it, leave and keep it quiet..
#9 - dadge
unless you can turn your wrist 900° while it is taped to the wheel, i think you're going to find it's harder than you think. and try dropping the attitude m8. if you don't want comments on your video, don't post it on a public forum and video site.
Quote from Drift2007 :honestly dude, did you even hear what you just said. Try taping your hand to the wheel.... like what makes a difference.. Id like to see you attemp drifting 900 deg with one hand. We'll see what happends. Hip-Hop rulz dude, you dont like it, leave and keep it quiet..

Well, you re with the taping hmm... But I never did this. Try set up Maximum Lock on 18° and try it. Doesn't matter if you have 180° or 900°.
And +1 dadge.
Quote from ImportFantasy :Seriously, was that really necessary here?

Nice video Jtuned.

Nismo200000007 (1 hour ago)
seriously, like camon... you probably cant even drift 900 with one hand. Im even not sure if you can drift 900 at all.....

Seriously, was that really necessary?
Well, there is something called a "private message". You should really used that. You could brag all you want on there.
Quote from ImportFantasy :Well, there is something called a "private message". You should really used that. You could brag all you want on there.

You honestly can't blame him for posting it. Jtuned was just mad (in a immature way) at him and found a video that Drift King CZ has. So, Jtuned is more in the wrong with making the unneccessary comment. But yeah, whatever, useless arguing really.

I think what Drift King CZ is trying to say (I hope) is that you are not really drifting with one hand, and I agree with him.
and now the little rimshot thinks that just because i don't have a video of me drifting one handed (whilst scratching my balls with the other) i can't do it. and to make things better he had deleted the comments on his youtube. i told him that posting a "one handed" drift video (when you actually are using 2 hand) is like telling the world you know how to walk........
#17 - STF
to stop the argueing.. do this with 900 degrees, and post it for us to see.
when i see "one handed" i`m thinking "one hand tied at your back".
one hand, two hands, what`s the difference in lfs ? ffb acts the same way..
nice drifting anyway.
k honestly from what im seeing. Drift King CZ. you need to act like your age, not you shoe size kinda. going on youtube and finding a comment he made to "get back" at jtuned i guess?
and tbo like we really give a damn what he said on youtube. lfsforum..youtube..i see no relevance.

@JT if someone says something that ticks you, just let it go and let other comments keep coming, you made a vid of you one hand 900 degrees, not much more you can do besides invite them to your house and show them.

Not rly catching the whole debate going on here, some of u dont believe he was doing it, some of u say its not hard (yet to see similar vids from you).

@STF good comment, ffb does act the same way in lfs all the time, just with one hand u need to be more responsive etc..

JT nice video, keep them coming
think of it this way. he said he was drifting using 900° with one hand. but yet his left hand was changing gears. it's like saying "watch me chop this carrot with one hand" and then using the other hand to hold the carrot in place. some of the drifting was ok but he still lost control a few times which is a failed attempt at drifting using a 900° setup. so what, he's drifting in 900° mode. whoopie do. it's not that special. if he had done it whilst being on fire..............now that's something special.
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :like i said on lfsd i like the vid cuz of the song XD

Just a question For you PLAYA

Are You Someone Who is Called a Gangster?

Nice Drifting, Cant wait until i get my G25
Quote from Jordan2007 :Just a question For you PLAYA

Are You Someone Who is Called a Gangster?

Nice Drifting, Cant wait until i get my G25

lol no.that nick is a long story lol i people dont call me playapimp anymore they call me Zeek but i cant change my s2 name so o well
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :lol no.that nick is a long story lol i people dont call me playapimp anymore they call me Zeek but i cant change my s2 name so o well

I Would say that is Gangster Music in the video
Still, U Must be a Gangster U Call ur Girlfriend ur Wifey!

Does it mean im a Gangster if i call my girlfriend, my Bitch?
no, it just means you have no respect for hoes.
Quote from dadge :think of it this way. he said he was drifting using 900° with one hand. but yet his left hand was changing gears. it's like saying "watch me chop this carrot with one hand" and then using the other hand to hold the carrot in place. some of the drifting was ok but he still lost control a few times which is a failed attempt at drifting using a 900° setup. so what, he's drifting in 900° mode. whoopie do. it's not that special. if he had done it whilst being on fire..............now that's something special.

i have nothing else to say. just waisted my time..
i wasted your time? i doubt that very much. you are the one who decided to view this thread. you are the one who decided to offer advice to a snot nosed kid who thinks drifting using two hands (and saying it's with one) is unique. balls i say.. there's people out there who can only drive with one hand (dissabillity) and they control the throttle with the same hand that steers. this guy used both his hands and i wasn't going to mention he was still using his feet but meh.
so, taking that onboard, he was steering the car with one hand but he was controlling the car with two hands and two feet. so which part of his video did he use only one hand? maybe next time you could get yourself a clue before you start your jibber jabber.

(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG