The online racing simulator
#1 - Byku
Racers and hosts online LFS World problem O.o?
What the hell has happened with LFS World? http://www.lfsworld.net/ <-- look and diagram showing licenced servers and stuff. It's totally plain...
Attached images
WTF.jpg
I've also been wondering the same flatlined...
Yeah, was on last night practicing for a LOTA race and none of the PB's were being recorded, even though the website was still up. It's like the master server is running OK, but LFS World's connection to the master server is hosed.

EDIT: look at the 1 week charts as well...looks like the same thing happened 3 days ago, though not for as long.
If you look a the graph the now-time stucks at 5:18....
Attached images
lfsw_error.png
LFSW is lagging the whole week
Quote from zeromussov :LFSW is lagging the whole week

Judging by the length of that flatline, it is probably the worse case of lag I have EVER seen!

(Dont really think its lag )
Yep, noticed that /w commands don't work anymore and player status and server status on websites wont work either.

Weird. :S
Yesterday from 40 nonempty servers 37 was not responding.
#9 - Byku
We've got either major failure(Victor backup plz :razz or there is something happening behind our back.
Maybe an upgrade to the master server? Or someone hacking the master server?

If it was an upgrade or if there was going to be maintenance I think we would have gotten word from the devs about it. So I think it's either a bug, a virus or someone who thinks he's funny.
hmm........ i think its maintence
I think they are testing an S3 alpha
Bugger! That means that the race i won last night in XFG XRG Blackwood server wont be there then, and its the only race i have won!
Quote from breadfan :I think they are testing an S3 alpha

Quote from "Dads Army"... Captain Mainwaring to Private Pike:

"STUPID BOY!"
Quote from Gnomie :Wouldn't there be a notification though if that were the case?

That's exactly what I was thinking. Maybe Victor fell asleep on the Backspace (delete) button. :P
#17 - Byku
Quote from evilpimp :That's exactly what I was thinking. Maybe Victor fell asleep on the Backspace (delete) button. :P

I think we are using him to much, let's give him a break
Noticed it also when i wanted to look there...

EDIT: And it even doesn't update your distance and hotlaps...
LFSWorld down?
Is LFSWorld serverlist down?

My tool doesn't get any host on a request and when i go to the "desktop" i get only clear list. And it isn't possible for me to connect the InSim relay to my servers.

Ingame i get a List..
Seems to work here.
At least the lfs Desktop
Yes, the desktop is working but in-game features (such as the /w commands) doesn't seem to work. Additionally, the "licensed racers"-graph over at LFS World looks worryingly low (<200 racers).

Edit: oops: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=46794
I cant see any servers or any friends in Live Alert
Hmm.. i have ask 2 friends and both don't get any list on LFS Desktop..

An a LFSW Request like my tool:

!ce.spy return only 6 servers.. looks that they are in the cache..
http://icespy.zilium.de/host
LFSW didn't save my races from today and yesterday evening - that means didn't save my PB :/
i think eric's true identity as downtime error will be unveiled soon.

Racers and hosts online LFS World problem O.o?
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG