The online racing simulator
Martin Sahlström
im a pull out unless sudden mirracles happen
Chris Karstern wil be there and wil have a lap in the training sesion where he wil flip over 6 times
My chance of racing in this event has suddenly dropped to 5%. Write me off, because it's very unlikely that i will arrive.

EDIT: Ooh, 222 posts.
Sorry to hear that. Hope that 5% becomes a large 5% :goodvibes:
Quote from Kid222 :My chance of racing in this event has suddenly dropped to 5%. Write me off, because it's very unlikely that i will arrive.

Same for me - sorry!
There are no words to describe the ammount of hate I have for this car. Stupid FWD's feel so awkward to drive. (plus I don't like this track anyways :P) but hey I'll have to drive anyways I guess.
Quote from evilpimp :there Are No Words To Describe The Ammount Of Hate I Have For This Car. Stupid Fwd's Feel So Awkward To Drive. (plus I Don't Like This Track Anyways ) But Hey I'll Have To Drive Anyways I Guess.

+1.
Quote from evilpimp :There are no words to describe the ammount of hate I have for this car.

+2

Although, I generally like FWD and also the track.
Didn't see this thread . I'll be there though just in case there's room. Lukasz Kaczmarek.
Shaun Dacosta will be there (He can now race properly, because his wheel is actually calibrating now!)!
Just wondering what times you guys are getting from a standing start?
#38 - Kaw
I have no idea if this is good anyway, but low 13's
Quote from Kaw :I have no idea if this is good anyway, but low 13's

Shit, I'm 1 minute slower.
I might not show up guys

Im having some neck troubles
#41 - Kaw
Quote from blackbird04217 :Hope that 5% becomes a large 5% :goodvibes:

Things have changed and now it's large 5%. I'll be there.

Sometimes i'm wondering, how often things like this happen in my life, pretty scary....
#43 - AMB
Can someone send me the server password?
Trying to get the server situation sorted right now.

Glad to hear you guys can make it and ther will be room for all of you I do believe. PMs will go out as soon as the Server is dealt with...
THIS IS STUPID!

He hit me because he tried to pass me on the GRASS in race 1, didn't wait for me and won with 1.5 seconds and you do NOTHING!

Ridiculous.
Got pwned by de Souza.. again. I'm embarrassed.... j/k
Next time i'll be your final station.
Quote from zeugnimod :..Ridiculous.

+Ed won against him without problems, securing his 3rd place (nothing against de Souza of course)
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway : inappropriate
#48 - Kaw
I file a complaint agains Niko Ponutla

Match 13:

First of all I would like to say that he lagged all over the place and spun out on my screen twice.

Second he blocked med off in the last corner and made me hit the tires and them him. And due to the lag problems Niko made my flip off and I lost major time. And Niko said he did understeer, that is plain bullpoo, because he didnt even try to steer. So yeah, look at this screen shot for evidence for the lack of steering by Niko http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u39/Shagz22/lfs_00000011

In second race I believe that I showed everyone that I was the fastest of us to. And that havent it been for Niko's blocking. I would've won

EDIT:

I demand a penalty, LOL
Erm that was some seriously good racing at the start but it got a bit weird after.

I'm just waiting on the chart to know how Niko got around to making up for 2.2 full seconds.
Quote from zeugnimod :THIS IS STUPID!

He hit me because he tried to pass me on the GRASS in race 1, didn't wait for me and won with 1.5 seconds and you do NOTHING!

Ridiculous.

We deal with incidents after the event, like in real life. If somebody wants to behave like a jackass in they can do so and face the concequences, however severe they may be. I understand that you are unhappy about what happened, but everybody knows the procedure and you have to accept it. So, it's not ridiculous and we don't appreciate being called stupid or ridiculous for using our own rules as we have done for the last 4 events.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG