The online racing simulator
#51 - CSF
Quote from travyd :Awesome. Look forward to racing again! Doing consistent 54s with a 53.69 as a pb with the ballast, funnily enough the same time as CSF. Shaping up for a good round!

I think I have done about 15 laps. Knowing you like I do, you will have done a hundred.
You've done 80 to my 31 mate. Btw, this race will be starting at the same time yeah?
Here's the proper layout that we'll be using

(It's also attatched to J@tko's post further up the thread)

Quote from travyd :You've done 80 to my 31 mate. Btw, this race will be starting at the same time yeah?

All the times are in the PM I sent.
Attached files
FE1_LFSBC.lyt - 724 B - 263 views
I'm kind of confused by the start time because I have no idea what UTC time is
UTC = GMT

The UK are currently on BST which is GMT + 1 hour
If you start a single player race you can see the actual UTC time on the bottom of the screen as well as your local time.
thanks, that clears it up a lot
Quote from Hypothraxer :If you start a single player race you can see the actual UTC time on the bottom of the screen as well as your local time.

FINALLY ! Someone else notices that fact !

And JFYI, it also shows in the end race screen in multiplayer. So stop by an empty server sometime and see it. :-)

See you all soon for the race !

d
So does anyone besides myself have a goal this evenings race, mine is to not finish the bottom 3rd of the results.
Mine is to try and be at the race

We're not definitely not going to see friends tonight. I just have to hope that dinner is not at race time and that I don't have to look after my bro or summin
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
Server now set to track and layout. FP starting soon.

d
What a joke my connection is, fine all night untill race. Get pole lead first laps then bye bye Mr internet and im out of the race. :jawdrop:
Unlucky my friend, a shame cos you were on fire
Aye - the 53.23 in free practice were unbelievable. Hopefully you'll have more luck next time.
Quote from D.Zanetti :What a joke my connection is, fine all night untill race. Get pole lead first laps then bye bye Mr internet and im out of the race. :jawdrop:

Same here...my connection went pear shaped between free practice and quali. How gutted am I??

Round 2 Pre-Race Discussion
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG