The online racing simulator
Quote from D.Zanetti :Tyres wont get warm in the uf1 until about 10 laps.

That's because you're not pushing enough.
I won't be here for the race, sadly
Quote from D.Zanetti :Your kidding me right?

Tyres wont get warm in the uf1 until about 10 laps.

Im in low 54s, should be able to break 53s. Looking forward to racing with you guys.

Hm - could you tell me how you're doing that? Usually my left side is heated up after 2 laps and at the ~28 lap mark they start turning slightly reddish. Lap times are equal to yours (low 54).
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
Quote from D.Zanetti :Hypothraxer, ill be online tonight if your up for abit of racing? Search for my username, at about 18.30pm, ill come for some practice with you if you like.

Sure - I assume you mean 18:30 UTC?
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
18:30 BST would be 19:30 for me (Zürich is GMT+1) Or to convert it into UTC (LFS Time): 18:30 UTC is 20:30 for me. But I can always peek into the server and see if you're there
-
(Rdcranno) DELETED by Rdcranno
Im looking forward to this round i do need to paste my number on the car dont I?

UF1 + Fe1 is realy great fun!!
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Im looking forward to this round i do need to paste my number on the car dont I?

UF1 + Fe1 is realy great fun!!

Yep you do.

FYI guys, we're using a 'noob' layout for this round - doesnt affect the racing line, the only major change is a line coming into T3 to try and help you not rolling it on that nasty kerb
Quote from J@tko :
FYI guys, we're using a 'noob' layout for this round - doesnt affect the racing line, the only major change is a line coming into T3 to try and help you not rolling it on that nasty kerb

Eh?
Quote from hyntty :Eh?

EDIT: Correct layout added to post
Attached files
FE1_LFSBC.lyt - 724 B - 229 views
Quote from J@tko :

U mean the actual flat out chicane ore the shar turn before you enter the fast series of S turns?
How do you handle the exit-pit-lane-lines when the race starts? Are we allowed to cross the pit-lane lines at start? Or do we have to pull to the left?
Quote from Beginners cup rulebook :
4. Blend Lines
b. You are not to cross the blend line on exit of pit lane. A drive through penalty will be
assessed if all four wheels cross this line.
c. You may cross the line on pit entry.

So you don't have to pull to the left as long as you keep one wheel on the left side of the line

The above was sarcasm, intended for Mr. J. Atkinson. In every racing series on this globe the blend line rule is supposed to only concern those who are exiting the pits. Either this is the stupidest rule on earth, or someone failed again.
I'll go with the fail option
Quote from Chrisuu01 :U mean the actual flat out chicane ore the shar turn before you enter the fast series of S turns?

The latter

Quote from hyntty :So you don't have to pull to the left as long as you keep one wheel on the left side of the line

The above was sarcasm, intended for Mr. J. Atkinson. In every racing series on this globe the blend line rule is supposed to only concern those who are exiting the pits. Either this is the stupidest rule on earth, or someone failed again.

Don't look at me - Deko made the rules!
This rule only applies to cars in pitlane. You may cross them if you are on-track racing. You just need to make sure you don't ram into anyone exiting. But the blend lines rule only applies to cars entering/exiting pitlane.

d
Well I'll be there on Saturday, and since I'm there...

For those of you with the tail issues: There's a trick with this combo, in the UF1, you want to be aggressive. On/Off throttle gaps should be as quick as possible, as needed. As soon as you turn in and there's oversteer, you want to even out, stay on the throttle, then adjust also as needed.
Quote from gremwood :Well I'll be there on Saturday, and since I'm there...

For those of you with the tail issues: There's a trick with this combo, in the UF1, you want to be aggressive. On/Off throttle gaps should be as quick as possible, as needed. As soon as you turn in and there's oversteer, you want to even out, stay on the throttle, then adjust also as needed.

Shhhh!! Don't tell everyone :doh:
Oi!

FYI everyone, Jack (I think) failed and posted the old layout. I will post the newer version of the layout soon.
Quote from JO53PHS :FYI everyone, Jack (I think) failed and posted the old layout. I will post the newer version of the layout soon.

Yeah, I think you're right.

Edit my post please

And welcome back! Slept with any hookers?
Hell no.
#46 - CSF
Swear I will be there this time. Got caught out by my own stupidity last time. I have even put my trip to the pub back until after the race. How committed am I?
All racers will recieve a PM tommorrow with details of the race, the server, and dates/times
Awesome. Look forward to racing again! Doing consistent 54s with a 53.69 as a pb with the ballast, funnily enough the same time as CSF. Shaping up for a good round!
Quote from travyd :Awesome. Look forward to racing again! Doing consistent 54s with a 53.69 as a pb with the ballast, funnily enough the same time as CSF. Shaping up for a good round!

Sounds like you be wanting some more ballast.
Just to let you know Head-to-Head is this weekend, again and I will be missing LFSBC for it... (Kinda need to stick to prior "contracts" first.)

But anyways, I should be able to compete in the 3rd (next) event as there is no Head-to-Head for the reasons of conflicting with IGTC. Hope all of you guys have fun Big grin

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG