The online racing simulator
KY3 - Pit Wall Bug Report
(8 posts, started )
I found this bug testing at KY3, first time I personally had seen it. I thought it might be because the rear tire is larger, but once I saw the way it transformed the nose of the car, I think this might be a glitch. This video sums it up pretty well. BTW, it was in hotlap mode.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FwH1ys1i6gI
This happens also in Drag Strip at the right wall (or crash barriers idk..)
to me it looks like you scrubbed the wall at the last possible moment, which threw the whole front end into disarray.

now i gotta try that...

edit: i'll be damned... nice trick.
Quote from bunder9999 :to me it looks like you scrubbed the wall at the last possible moment, which threw the whole front end into disarray.

now i gotta try that...

It's surprisingly easy to do... At least in that car.
LOL. One second you're driving and using every single space you can get out of the track and the other you're facing the other side :P. That looked pretty weird. Almost like the wheel got stuck in the wall for a bit.
Quote from evilpimp :LOL. One second you're driving and using every single space you can get out of the track and the other you're facing the other side :P. That looked pretty weird. Almost like the wheel got stuck in the wall for a bit.

Yeah, or the left tip of the front wing. Look at the way it twisted that thing to the left.
it's old... and it happens with all open wheel, i dont know about others tho
magnetics

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG