The online racing simulator
#1 - lerts
what if the advanced physics of the cars is due to driving real remoted control cars
how do we know not that our lifes are a pantomine and we are a big brother show participants with an erased memory from the 50th century, 99% of people are in the know of reality and a few of us are 24 hour monitored participants, they know our thoughts and analyze what we are with us not remembering we decided to take part in the show

i remembered this saying when i was a kid, el cielo esta enladrillado quien lo desenladrillara, el desenladrillador que lo desenladrille buen desenladrillador sera, sky is full of bricks who will take it down who will take it down good unbricker he will be, so since we were born we are in huge dome, the sky is a wall of bricks

outside the dome in the 50th century they race with us for real and we with remote control

actually i bet alien are called so because they actually are, i can picture them with g cancellation due to their big heads inside their car driving with mouse, come on its obvious no human can be that fast
wat?
You mean the Truman show actually exists?? Cool, I want the pillows

I don't think there is a 50th century, world is due to end in a couple of thousand years with global warming/flat earth/whatever
#4 - dev
You snaped
#5 - lerts
of course probably not but aint it posible?, how do we know the world is trully how it appears,in fact what apears to be?do ghosts or alien belong to real or not

the director of the truman show was asked why didnt he question his world?
This is the matrix
Uhm... the control input method has absolutely nothing to do with physics. The laws of physics of our universe apply to everything within our universe, regardless of control method.

You always make odd posts, but this one is just nonsense.
lol lerts is the chosen. It has to be.
Are you saying you are living in an alternative or fake reality purely for the entertainment of a group of more intelligent people?

First topic he has posted that is remotely close to making sense.
i think my two favourite movies are matirx and truman show because when i came out of both i questioned this world
There is nothing wrong with questioning the reality you live in, but to obsess about it is unhealthy.
Quote from lerts :i think my two favourite movies are matirx and truman show because when i came out of both i questioned this world

I came out of the Matrix questioning the extremely cheesy script, and I came out of The Truman Show thinking Natascha McElhone was quite attractive and Jim Carrey had some kind of mental health issues.
What if life, everything you know and love is just part a dream of some creature?

Maybe I'm in a coma or something and none of this is real it's all a dream.
thats something a dreamt awaked

i only have certainty of my existence not yours, what if my dreams including my nightmares have rebelled to keep me from awakening to an ideal world due to their fear of no longer existing once im awake
Quote from lerts :thats something a dreamt awaked

i only have certainty of my existence not yours, what if my dreams including my nightmares have rebelled to keep me from awakening to an ideal world due to their fear of no longer existing once im awake

Stop watching the Matrix.
Lerts you are either the best troll, or the weirdest person in the world.
Are you saying that when i'm playing crysis, I'm really controlling a super soldier sent back in time to help americans win the vietnam war... and aliens were accidentally sent back in time w/ the soldier i'm controlling? My hands... i can't wash the blood away
If this is true. God all the people i have killed in gta iv
#21 - JJ72
Quote from jayhawk :There is nothing wrong with questioning the reality you live in, but to obsess about it is unhealthy.

word.
Quote from Luke.S :If this is true. God all the people i have killed in gta iv

than just imagine playing form gta1... zomg
Quote from Gabkicks :Are you saying that when i'm playing crysis, I'm really controlling a super soldier sent back in time to help americans win the vietnam war... and aliens were accidentally sent back in time w/ the soldier i'm controlling? My hands... i can't wash the blood away

I think he is saying someone, aliens perhaps, are controlling you controlling the game.
Quote from Jertje :Lerts you are either the best troll, or the weirdest person in the world.

Probably neither. My brother is a paranoid schizophrenic and thinks up these things as well. Lerts may have to post these thoughts that we think are odd because he has to tell someone, ANYONE to get it out of his head.
my psychiatrist told me im not schizophrenic, though i have mental issues

i like being proved wrong as for example i dint get abduced but got an urine infection, thats quite reasonable in the other thread

actually i have the paranoia that when i play i could be remote controlling, thats why i dont play violent games

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG