Wembley Drift JDM Allstars
(15 posts, started )
Ill do it beezy lad, ill post it on DW for all the other bummers too
only one thing i dont like at this layout...low fps
Nice one Guys tracks there, bit i was chattin to the designer Nile and the tracks goin to be 70meaters wide in the widest bit. Any chance of anythin like this?
70 Meters, frick me thats wide

i guess i can widen it m8, dunno when as ive got to get my car built it for ford fair next week
#8 - feat
Can't wait till you make it updated, i'd like to try some ''almost reality'' layouts.
Just been looking there and doing some calculations (No im not a nerd lol) just curious as its going to be very very wide, the widest point is near end of first corner and narrowest at 4th corner so if you could get in touch with Nile and ask what the narrowest is, i should be able to do it quite nicely
about 25m!!

Cheers corey dude legend!
I like this layout
Hi Corey and Beezy(VrtasCZ-i'm from DW too)
Right lads, its not to 1:1 scale as Autox on LFS is a weird shape where i could of done it better if it was a full square wider then the Car park one..

so id say its 1:4th scale one huge track tho, would like to see some full size pics on DW of it soon

enjoy
Attached files
AU1_Wembley JDM allstars (DW).lyt - 2.2 KB - 412 views
#13 - feat
Thank you.
luvkuukiezandkissez;*
Nice one Corey lad!!!!

Getting me ready for next Saturday
Np m8, yea good luck to all of you, shame i cant make it being i live up Norf, anyway im at Ford Fair at silverstone this weekend so cant have everything

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG