The online racing simulator
#26 - aoun
Id be interested in the graphic design department, pm me, email me, whatever, im up for it!
great idea..i would be really interested...
And also that can gather users all around the world
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I'd been tossing around a similar idea with a few of my LFS friends. Would be glad to see the idea fly, no matter who's doing it.

Something that I had said to DWB when he tossed that idea this way:

Judging from previous efforts at sites that covered leagues and such it seems like pretty tedious work since there appear to be few leagues who actually have someone willing to do some sort of PR. A good example is the fact that mostly (if not only) CoRe submits LFS stuff to insidesimracing.tv and they even have an appealing-to-many big breasted girl doing the show. Come to think of it, that probably accounts for CoRe's submissions.

Also, is the general community, apart from the ones participating in a league being covered, actually interested in league races and such? How many people follow a league they don't participate in?

How about the latest efforts like virtualr.net and simracercentral.com? Would creating a "news team" that submits so such centralized sites that get more attention be more flexible?
Good luck. It'll be a hell of a lot of work for someone to do. You may find that people are willing to do it for a while and then get tired of it and the idea dies. Also, watch out for all the people who volunteer to do stuff but then never seem to get it done.

Best bet is to be able to spread the work amongst lots of people so it is only an hour a week or something. More chance they will keep going if they lose interest a little.
Best thread on the forums for a while. I´d also love to get that newsletter. I´ve got my hands full with running an airline soon so I just keep in reading these things, altough I´d love to be part of it.
Later in the year (i.e. after my season is over in October) I could write something about my experiences with real world versus LFS. But I'd need reminding and pestering about it

My racing club as an e-magazine (run by older members, so not necessarily the best format ever), and it's a very simple list of articles. Not directly transposable to LFS, but it could be an easier way to start, rather than having to compile 20 odd articles for each episode - just publish when you have something to publish. http://www.startline.org.uk/
#32 - Dac
Quote from tonyonparas :Best thread on the forums for a while. I´d also love to get that newsletter. I´ve got my hands full with running an airline soon so I just keep in reading these things, altough I´d love to be part of it.

it is hard atm getting people to help. so far im only in contact with one person who i have discussed what were doing. although there are others i just need to solidify contact details if you get me.

im also pretty busy, i work mon-fri 5:30 till 4 so im absolutly nackered. i also have some reassesment coursework to do before August 14. once i start uni again ill have alot more freetime.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG