(14 posts, started )
e Gear - [XRG]
hmm hi all

This is my first forum posting (movie)

dedicate this movie all XRG racers

I hope all enjoy this short movie.:bannana_g

low low quality streaming - http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=uZJYTT79PEk

Download -
Please, use a stream worth a crap... I've had the link opened for over 2 minutes and it's only 16 seconds in. When you get it fixed, bump the thread so we can watch it.
I hear sound from the video, but the screen stays black. Whatever video format you used for that video, even ffmpeg can't play it. And that generally means it's very uncommon. Why don't you reupload the video, using something widespread like Xvid.
#4 - Lynce
Quote from megaepsilon :hmm hi all

This is my first forum posting (movie)

dedicate this movie all XRG racers

I hope all enjoy this short movie.:bannana_g

High quality streaming - soon.. sorry

Download - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TSGN331R

What is the codec you used to compressing your video?

I do not recognize any player.
It worked fine for me, WMP, it's an AVI file, what's the problem?
#6 - Lynce
Quote from samforey12345 :It worked fine for me, WMP, it's an AVI file, what's the problem?

I don't know...

I have K-lite Codec pack

And... I love this car, too.
I will fix soon as i can sorry... hmm

I was not consider my codec is problem.
i see it fine...
THAT is very impressive. I see some mistakes here and there, and there are a couple of things I'd do differently, but that doesn't matter.
What matters is - this is a very nice and relaxing video, great shots (some of the best ones I have ever seen... XRG on the grass - I mean... damn...)
Good editing, nice music and a noble idea to advertise the XRG to give it more attention.

This section has gone uphill lately, there are some very nice movies coming out lately, which makes me happy...

P.S:FEAR MY WRATH, THE UNLUCKY NOOB WHO WILL POST A BAD MOVIE NEXT....
Quote from squidhead :THAT is very impressive. I see some mistakes here and there, and there are a couple of things I'd do differently, but that doesn't matter.
What matters is - this is a very nice and relaxing video, great shots (some of the best ones I have ever seen... XRG on the grass - I mean... damn...)
Good editing, nice music and a noble idea to advertise the XRG to give it more attention.

This section has gone uphill lately, there are some very nice movies coming out lately, which makes me happy...

P.S:FEAR MY WRATH, THE UNLUCKY NOOB WHO WILL POST A BAD MOVIE NEXT....

Totally agree with Squidhead.

A video made with great passion.

Squid, I hope for your next video.
Quote from Lynce : Squid, I hope for your next video.

Too much work, no LFS movie making for me now
(I'm waiting for your next video by the way)
darn, this video is quite lovely! it gets me really inspired.... got some clips, but no skills tho I'll keep practicing.

Great Job
Amazing video! Loved it.

Relaxing.
WoW 9/10

Transmite the need to drive the XRG!!

Great Camera Work

e Gear - [XRG]
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG