The online racing simulator
can't buy the license
(57 posts, started )
Yay i finally got my S2 license
Congratulationz
Congratulations
Gratz See you on track
Quote from LiveForBoobs :Here in Portugal, we have a system that allows us to create a virtual card, which has in it the amount of money we specify. Once you pay, it disappears, and no more charges can be made. And it functions as any card i want, either visa, mastercard, etc.

Here its called MBnet, and we can sign up for it in any bank. Might be a good option if it existed there...

did you used it for paying? i'll get a few extra € next month, and if nothing goes wrong i'll create one to buy s2.

ps: já agora como é que o criaste? dá para criá-lo pela net? tiveste alguns problemas a criar?
desculpa lá, sou um bocado chato, não sou?
Quote from camilofs :No. Need a credit card. Visa Electron is a debit card, same as Maestro. Virtual credit card is a good option. We have it here at Colombia so I guess with a little research you can find it in most countries.

For general interest, even though Visa Electron and Maestro are both debit card schemes, their implementation into the real world is not parallel.

Visa Electron can now be used _like_ a credit card to pay online in almost every country that it's being issued. Some banks may require the client to enable internet payments first though (eg. via online banking).

Maestro cards aren't to be used online in any country other than the UK where they are already on 'the new systems'. There, Maestro cards also have the regular 16 digit credit card numbering whereas elsewhere the numbers are all different. In a couple of years other banks will make the transition from old to new systems as well and then everyone will be able to use their Maestro card online.

On Topic, for people living in Europe, who do not own a credit card, Moneybookers is by far the best option. They also support quick bank transfers in several countries. In Holland and Belgium for example they support iDeal.
Quote from Victor :In a couple of years other banks will make the transition from old to new systems as well and then everyone will be able to use their Maestro card online.

Wow, that would be really great. I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

can't buy the license
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG