The online racing simulator
Lights switcg
(17 posts, started )
Lights switcg
Hello

Can somebody make a program for patch Z.
Point is that : hold on G button(G - Front lights)

Best regards,
Karl
can they also get rid of the auto-disable on the hazard lights?
Bump !
ever wonder searching?
Quote from TypeRacing :Bump !

You wrote this thread yesterday. Do not bump it in such a sort space of time. If someone has time to do what you want they will see your request. Feel free to bump after a week or month.
there already is a program.. you should search a bit before posting.
I don't mean only this forum but :google:
E; Blah owned by master
ive tried this link - but i cant download the .exe. can open the vid and the txts well, but the .exe is not reachable. :/
Quote from H SM 835 :ive tried this link - but i cant download the .exe. can open the vid and the txts well, but the .exe is not reachable. :/

Yes doesn't seem to be working anymore.. Try googling
I had issues with Strobe because it would always change my gear setttings to auto/seq/manual because I would use Shift key for some reason and that meant Shift-G was being depressed all the time by mistake (G is default light switch which gets held down when strobes is running)

Solution:
I changed the default Lights switch in LFS to "Y" instead of G and made the light press in strobe to press Y instead of G. Shift-Y has no effects on LFS !

Also the first release of strobes didn't have CTRL or SHIFT or ALT set to toggle the horn ON/OFF so I found that one much better when using binds.

This helped me immensly because then only NumLock was necessary to use it. Hope it makes sense.
It would be cool if you could use capslock for light. Then you could leave it on
ummmmmmm you can.

edit: this is the version 1.3 (third release)
Attached images
untitled.jpg
why cant somebody upload his lfs light mod into any webspace and link it here?
Well, nobody asked yet.

Includes video demo and all versions
Download link below...

Hope you don't mind Tommy, (original creator of LFSstrobes) but the original link is forbidden to download the exe file from? and only contains version 1.3, I liked v1 best.
Attached files
LfsStrobe.zip - 815.5 KB - 1295 views
thanks Jason
#17 - Jek
Thanks for the up Jason, was looking for this !

Lights switcg
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG