The online racing simulator
Other Race Sims w/Mouse Driving??
What other race sims offer mouse steering/throttle/brake like LFS?

GTR2...Race07..rFactor...others..

The thing I like being a noob is that without a wheel yet and being a keyboard hater (even typing on it) I can jump right in to LFS and have fun. Getting feet wet before I spend the $ on a wheel..better video card... blah blah.

How to their online gameplay compare for fun factor? More gamers/servers or less?
what are you asking here? hows lfs online or are you asking for a comparison of lfs and the other sims based on funfactor, online gameplay that plays on a mouse? if thats it, stick with LFS (but i think for mouse steering i just feel GTR2 to be somewhat better, never found out why)...
NOTE:I just think simply that lfs is the best at online mode (and physics personally)
Quote from Calvinaquino :what are you asking here? hows lfs online or are you asking for a comparison of lfs and the other sims based on funfactor, online gameplay that plays on a mouse?

Being brand new to race sims simply I was wondering what others offer two simple things. Good mouse driving and good online play opportunities.

I need those two criteria as a starting point.
Mouse driving is possible, and some wr(world records) are holded by mouse drivers.

And online, AFAIK it has the most online servers from every racing sim.
Stefani said it all...
LFS has nice mouse steerig options, and its online mode makes all the other online modes look like single player...

And yes, mouse steering is completely viable in this game, as Stefani said, there are even WRs made with the mouse.
#6 - Gil07
He knows, he's asking if other sims offer it

I personally have no idea, sorry...
Oh yeah, i dont know any other game thats capable of mouse steering.
Best Racing sim for mouse is LFS.
Its possibble in Rfactor but has so many tiny frustrating things that makes it impossibble to compete against Wheel drivers.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG