The online racing simulator
Out of sight. I'm leaving you :/
(29 posts, started )
Out of sight. I'm leaving you :/
Greetings fellow racers,

I know that 97% don't really care about this and would rather spam something like "What's the point of the thread?" for whatever reason that may be, but the other 3% might think, that it is "nice to know".

Today, due to very personal reasons, which I am not going to talk about further, I needed to announce that I leave the ZockerTempel Racing Team. But that's not all, I am also leaving LFS and many other things behind, at least for quite some time. Therefore you won't see me as an active member of the LFS community either. I feel very sad to have this decision made but currently I give myself no other choice.

I'd like to thank the ZT Racing Team that I was given the chance to join the team. It was the best time on the track with you guys! I still remember my first LFS days where I was convinced by the RB4's awesome sound and power on FE Green

I did already leave some greetings in the german forums for some special people but I want to leave some over here as well. LFS got a very good community giving criticism, suggestions, help other users and even spend their spare time to contribute something to LFS and to the community. Keep everything in one piece until I return some day, if anything needs to be broken I wanna kick it, too
For LFS... I don't have to say it because you will keep up the good work of course, anyway.. keep up the good work, Scawen, Victor and Eric LFS to the people

Special greetings to all of you in #liveforspeed on the gamesurge IRC network, I will join from time to time to push my stats :rasp:

As for LFS.Live and library development.. again, I can not continue with it. There will be more information on the site in the next days. Programmers feel free to grab some source if they need something. Everything will stay there since SF.NET doesn't delete anything.

:worried: see ya
Good luck in your personal life, dude. I hope you come back eventually.
Good luck with whatever you are undertaking or experiencing. We'll miss you. Let us know when you return...
Bye man o/

Don't forget to think of us at #liveforspeed every now and then when you get wasted. You'll always be welcome there.
A shame. Thanks for your debugging help. Seeya whenever you come back, you know most of us will still be here in 2010.
#6 - gunja
Bad news to see any member leaving
Hope to meet you on track again sooner than you might now think is possible.
You will be sorely missed, especially in the Programmer's forum. Good luck with your chosen course of action.
Good luck with things Messiah, I'm sorry to see that you're really leaving us, at least for the time being.

Thanks for all the technical discussions we've had - its been fun I look forward to seeing you back, and on IRC in the near future!

Good luck dude :Handshake
#9 - tpa
Goodbye Messy, take care ^^
Goodbye mate, but Im sure you will not be away for too long. Once addicted, you cant escape from the Live for Speed glory
Bye Messiah
Geez man.. When I read the title I thought you were leaving LFS because you went blind "out of sight". Got me scared for a while.

Good luck with your endevours And hope to see you soon, because you WILL come back . Just like Orion said: "Once addicted, you cant escape from the Live for Speed glory"
goodluck in your life Messiah, we will miss you
Quote from Messiah :Special greetings to all of you in #liveforspeed on the gamesurge IRC network, I will join from time to time to push my stats

shame to see ya go , you better pop by as often as possible hope the reson/reasons for leaving will be fixed soon as possible
Take care man. I know I'll definitely miss your name in #liveforspeed
take care bro

*cough cough dont waste your S2 unlock give it to me cough cough* haha kidding hope you still come around time to time
Thanks for all these kind words, it was a really nice feeling to read :')

A few month of abstinence was definately a good choice and I'm slowly starting to here-long the good days of LFS racing <3 *pounding* I had my first race since month today and it was -as always- exciting!

I'm finding my way back to a normal day basis and LFS is still in my racing simluation heart. I may spent some days to create some... err... skins that suit me or skins I'm able to do with my limited gfx talent, hehe.

So... let's go for a fixed future and LFS
Hey! Remember Me? I'm glad you're getting you're act back together and
I hope to see you around on the servers once in a while.
To tell you the truth, it would be good to have more people like you around
again.... Anyways welcome back
Welcome back Messiah ^^
welcome back mate
wb and correct your signature
You were only gone 4 months, was that less than you imagined?

Seeya on the track.
welcome home dude o/
Heh, thank you

Quote :You were only gone 4 months, was that less than you imagined?

Yes, by far :P
But sometimes I feel like I never left in any way
Welcome back Mr Messiah I look forward to many more LFS and technical discussions

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG