The online racing simulator
How much is S2 in USD/ can it even be purchased with USD?
So, I am thinking about buying an S2 license once I get the money to pay my parents. But, upon looking at the 'buy online' page, I noticed that all the money amounts were in pounds. Can I still buy the game with USD (United States Dollars?) If so, how much is 24 punds in USD?

Also, one minor question:
I consider myself a decent racer. I can do blackwood in a FBM in about 1:16 (not that incredible, i know). Will I be able to handle ANY of the S1 or S2 cars, or will it be very, very hard to do?

Quote from Rathalos888 :So, I am thinking about buying an S2 license once I get the money to pay my parents. But, upon looking at the 'buy online' page, I noticed that all the money amounts were in pounds. Can I still buy the game with USD (United States Dollars?) If so, how much is 24 punds in USD?

Also, one minor question:
I consider myself a decent racer. I can do blackwood in a FBM in about 1:16 (not that incredible, i know). Will I be able to handle ANY of the S1 or S2 cars, or will it be very, very hard to do?

i think the price is like 48$
Quote from Rathalos888 :Also, one minor question:

Some are easy to drive some aren't
Easy for me:UF1,XFG,XRG,XRT,FXO,RB4,MRT,LX4,LX6,FZ5,UFR,XFR,FZR,XRR,FXR,FBM,(BF1
,easy for me on the ring otherwise it's in my hard list!)
Hard for me:RAC,[FO8<--- easy on the ring too!]
So you must be able to drive almost every car!
So, would I just pay with it saying pound, and then my creditcard/paypal will just convert the money to bills?
FO8 can be easy as long as you don't slam throttle on exit of corner
You should get along just fine with the S2-mobiles. The only difficult ones, I find, are the BF1 and FO8. All the others are easily tamed. I find i just have a little too much of a heavy foot for the other two.

[EDIT]
Quote from Rathalos888 :So, would I just pay with it saying pound, and then my creditcard/paypal will just convert the money to bills?

Precisely.
Quote from Rathalos888 :So, would I just pay with it saying pound, and then my creditcard/paypal will just convert the money to bills?

yup...just pay for it like you normally would and the exchange rate is automatically calculated
-
(hectic) DELETED by hectic
Thanks guys, one more question:

I play with a keyboard and mouse. Are all the cars still just a little harder to control?
Quote from MAGGOT :You should get along just fine with the S2-mobiles. The only difficult ones, I find, are the BF1 and FO8. All the others are easily tamed. I find i just have a little too much of a heavy foot for the other two.

[EDIT]

Precisely.

wow, i love the fo8 and bf1... oddly, i can't drive any of the rwd cars outside of the formula-style cars.
You're going to want go get a wheel or some other kind of controller with a more variable input because it is a wee bit difficult to control some of the more powerful cars with a keyboard and mouse. i'm not saying you can't master it with a bit of practice...it's just easier to pick up with a controller that has some kind of analog input.
I bought S2 some days ago, i paid with US$, it was about 47.4x $$ i think
Quote from Rathalos888 :Thanks guys, one more question:

I play with a keyboard and mouse. Are all the cars still just a little harder to control?

no. they should be good. i used to use kb and mouse.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG