The online racing simulator
Final Fantasy S3
(7 posts, started )
Final Fantasy S3
Hi everyone.

I'd like to do a little experiment with those, who are interested in helping me with it. I'd like you to write a little fantasy story about you playing LFS S3. What was it like (in your fantasy) racing online? Or hotlapping? Just write a few lines of your imaginary race around the S3 tracks in S3 cars, or, if possible, post a replay You can write about losing a wheel in a crash caused by a spilled oil on track, or you can write about setting a new WR on a snowy track through the woods or the amazing jump on the new Stunts Course track. Let your imagination loose and wild

Thank you very much for your submissions and the obligatory "no flamewars please".
#2 - scipy
u really have too much time on your hands.
I regularly dream that I don't care about S3. LFS is fun in its current form. Why waste time speculating about things that may or may not happen? It's a game; have fun with it while you can. If you don't like LFS as it stands currently or are bored with it, go away. Go do something else. Cluttering up the forum with a bunch of whiny drivel doesn't do any good.
After 4 months of hard work I had 2000 WR's, but then I woke up.
Really have some bread.....
If I dream about it I dream about having these mountain tracks. The graphics are awesome and you really feel the mountain spirit going thorugh ya when racing these uttery hard mountain tracks. Remember I had a dream about going in a XRT over a mountain race-track, it was so bumpy and car was in the air several times - a lot of work getting it not to spin, then I wake up and thought...damnit
I had a dream that i was driving LFS' rally car on pikes peak and i tried to cut a turn and sheared half of the wheel off and ended up seeing smoke coming from the engine as my driver staggered away from the burning wreak.

Final Fantasy S3
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG