The online racing simulator
posting in lerts thread
Quote from chanoman315 :I think that Fernbay Gold is designed to go in only 1 direction

Quote from mcintyrej :What makes you think this? I think this is one of the tracks thats brilliant in both directions.

Agree with mcintyre. FE Gold is one of my all time favourites in the LX4 both backwards and forwards. I think I prefer reverse over the standard too. I'd say the same thing for FE Green.
Quote from mrbogeyman :Agree with mcintyre. FE Gold is one of my all time favourites in the LX4 both backwards and forwards. I think I prefer reverse over the standard too. I'd say the same thing for FE Green.

Fe green and club are both amazing to race backwards. The club track in reverse mode offers you one damn challanging, yet great fun first corner with the S1 cars.
Quote from The Very End :Fe green and club are both amazing to race backwards. The club track in reverse mode offers you one damn challanging, yet great fun first corner with the S1 cars.

translated means - carnage

j/k: I've got some really good memories from races there.
Quote from mrbogeyman :translated means - carnage

j/k: I've got some really good memories from races there.

tbh i think that 15 BF1 would make more of a carnage that XFG ^^
Quote from The Very End :Fe green and club are both amazing to race backwards. The club track in reverse mode offers you one damn challanging, yet great fun first corner with the S1 cars.

One of the most fun nights I had in LFS was a public server racing FE Club with GTR's. If people respect each other it need not be carnage, it's one of those tracks that's extremely intense and people needed to remain calm - well the combo was so odd that for 1 night public racers actually managed to remain calm It was brilliant.
Quote from Dennis93 :tbh i think that 15 BF1 would make more of a carnage that XFG ^^

Remember a 20 BF1 field on that track
It when like this :

1 corner = 11 people out
2 corner = 5 people out

Enough said..
Was right after the release of BF1

Edit : I agree becky, that track is great fun, if people drive safely, tho it never happens and at least NEVER when I am one of the ones in the field lol!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG