The online racing simulator
All the new content threads
(65 posts, started )
I mean wtf

I'm like tired of those people wanting new tracks and cars every day. May I ask You how many combos do we have in LFS? I request a constraint to be set on all the users in the forum, that if YOU DO NOT HAVE HOTLAPS ON ALL THE FRIKKIN 940 COMBOS, THEN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MENTION ANY NEW CONTENT!

Jeez, You only want new content cause it's fun to get new stuff, what then? You drive the track in Your favourite car for a week and come back with a new request, wtf?

Havent made a thread forever, I feel so relaxed now

940 combinations, REMEMBER THAT, it will take You years to discover all the bumps and driving lines on all those tracks in different cars, just go drive and stfu
lol I do have to agree on some points, 940 combos is alot ive barely done half of them lol, but thats mainly because i dont like a few cars
Add layouts and the numbers reach the millions.
Quote from RudiTurbo :I request a constraint to be set on all the users in the forum, that if YOU DO NOT HAVE HOTLAPS ON ALL THE FRIKKIN 940 COMBOS, THEN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MENTION ANY NEW CONTENT!

Er.... I don't hotlap. I bought LFS to race....

I have a different suggestion. Remove AS National and whatever the other one everyone runs with the FBM in. There you go, 938 new combos! There's more than AS National and people seem to fail to remember that.

The active forum members are but a fraction of the racers on the servers. It's only the majority forum members who are crying about content. That makes it quite a minority of overall racers on the servers who are complaining of the content.
Quote from mrodgers :Er.... I don't hotlap. I bought LFS to race....

I have a different suggestion. Remove AS National and whatever the other one everyone runs with the FBM in. There you go, 938 new combos! There's more than AS National and people seem to fail to remember that.

The active forum members are but a fraction of the racers on the servers. It's only the majority forum members who are crying about content. That makes it quite a minority of overall racers on the servers who are complaining of the content.

^^ This...
We need some official combo rotating system... not like freakin' CTRA (sorry CTRA ) where the track changes every half an hour, that's so wrong and arcadish on so many levels... The combo needs to stay like a week at least.. some combo that would be voted by the community.. on the official LFS servers, Races of 15, 20 laps every hour... something like the iRacing system, that is awesome. The comunity is spreaded now more then in rFactor FFS, if you don't like the As Nat GTR's, Babylon Cruise servers, or CTRA track rotating servers then you're screwed.
We need stuff like the LX month.. jesus, there's so much potential here it makes me wanna scream! Am i really forced now to switch to iRental after i coughed up the dough for PS3... jeeeez, i don't wanna do that, physics can't be much better if at all from LFS, but that system is really pro and organized, one thing's for sure, the comunity is 18 + !
Quote from RudiTurbo :I mean wtf

I'm like tired of those people wanting new tracks and cars every day. May I ask You how many combos do we have in LFS? I request a constraint to be set on all the users in the forum, that if YOU DO NOT HAVE HOTLAPS ON ALL THE FRIKKIN 940 COMBOS, THEN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MENTION ANY NEW CONTENT!

Jeez, You only want new content cause it's fun to get new stuff, what then? You drive the track in Your favourite car for a week and come back with a new request, wtf?

Havent made a thread forever, I feel so relaxed now

940 combinations, REMEMBER THAT, it will take You years to discover all the bumps and driving lines on all those tracks in different cars, just go drive and stfu

Easy for you to say, as a beta tester you'll get everything before all the complainers do anyway
Sorry but wanting the game to be better and have more content is normal
The the argument of the "1000combos" is... well I'm in a forum I can't say the word
We want other racing experiances by having other car styles and maybe some other tracks and in your "1000" combos there are fantastic combos like UF1/KY2, XFG/AS4
Quote from Sir moi 407 :...fantastic combos like UF1/KY2, XFG/AS4

Can't say I enjoy those combos but there are few better exercises in maintaining corner speed.
Yea obviously I think nearly everybody did the combos that THEY like
With different cars there are more chances to like more combos
Quote from sinbad :Easy for you to say, as a beta tester you'll get everything before all the complainers do anyway

haha, dunno why everybody thinks we are like 2 years ahead of You guys and racing in changing weather right now or smthn
I have nothing more to play with than any of You here right now

In fact I dont even have a wheel here right now, so I should make another thread and complain why Scawen and co doesnt send out free wheels, CAUSE I'm BORED!
I don't want new tracks, I just want something other than the dam AS National GTRs. I don't see how those servers seems to always have over 20 people in them, because the track gets so dam boring after a while.

BTW, every car is fun on blackwood. We need more Blackwood!
#14 - emqu
Why cant we have...
15min practice
15min qualify
x3 races with points
The winner with the most points gets naked dancing lades/men to oscillate in her/his direction for 10 min.
Server changes track (random) and it all starts again.
:uglyhamme
Desiring new content and being bored/needing to take a break from LFS are two different things. New tracks and cars might help, but the problem is usually too much LFS in the first place.
Again, we don't need new content. We need to get people off the same stinkin content night after night. It's especially bad in the US because there aren't many racers to begin with.

Current servers
21 at AS3/GTR
Demo
12 at AS3/GTR
Demo
Drift

9 at Oval
Demo
Demo
Demo

7 at CTRA SO1
Drift
Drift
Demo
Drift
Demo
Demo
Drift
Demo
Demo

4 at SO1/FOX
Demo
Demo

We're down to servers with 3 people or less at this point on....

So, currently for the US and Canada, there are 53 racers, 33 of them are at Aston National, well over 50%. So, of course, the other problem is for me, we just plain old have no racers and the ones that are racing are racing the same boring combos.
i dont know, why not change AS3@GTR's for something else?, there would be 50+ racers doing nothing, put another combo and taada!
+1 on topic, estonian spaghetti rocks
Thing is, a combo is not like a new track, at least not for me
For example Aston - sure, there is many combos, but they are so close to eachother both in look and way you drive it, that if you have driven 1 you have driven them all. What lfs is a completely new track with 3-4 layouts, then it would help a lot, IMO
Quote from The Very End :What lfs is a completely new track with 3-4 layouts, then it would help a lot, IMO

And to prevent the endless whining, that should be at least an annual addition.

I vote with my feet (or how the hell do you say it in english) and just packed my wheel into my closet for another 6 months or so... (Too bad that the warranty expires for nothing)
Having only 14 000 miles driven in all these years, but I'm sick bored in the current situation. Decent pickup racing on interesting combos is not very easy if you only want to commit an hour or two few times a week; you just end up lapping on your own until some drift kids vote restart, or race the most boring cars on the most used combos.

What LFS needs, is a 100 000 more players and a controlled pickup environment like CTRA / iRacing.
Thats like going to a restaurant and not being allowed to ask for something you like just because you havent tried all the other menus before.

So WTF @ this thread, people can ask for whatever they want, and in this case its slightly justified.
But is there only 940 combos. FBM and SO6 are new thingys. There should be 1040 combos or so.

Or i make a mistake ? Ok yea BF1 @ FE5 , FE6 isnt possible for you maybe, but prophet.est made a rally setup which was quite ok to drive. And we made like 30.xx or 29.xx on FE6.

I got it - 940 drivable combos. But sometimes is fun to go to Rallycross with some cars not for it.
I seriously dont understand the AS National love I Mean, it's pretty much as lame as the oval lol.

S1 times were good, Fe Gold, Fe Green, So Classic, that was teh shit

uh btw, we havent really got to the rev track era of S2 yet either. In S1, all the rev tracks became really popular suddenly, Green rev, Gold rev, So Long rev.
Go discover the rev tracks, they are really like new tracks
I cant imagine doing AS GT rev right now, I simply wouldnt know where the track went lol!

ohoh, and I know more, all the folks who even never been there during S1 times, get the hell out of the fast cars and try a slower car for once. LFS is not a game with 20 cars which all drive the same, every car drives so unique and differently from others. This is why LFS has loads of content, all the cars are just so different to drive. Just forget the FZR people!

TBO is the best class in the game, a car of choice for everyone, RWD, AWD, FWD. LX's are also a great a thrill to control!!

If I'd be driving FZR all day long, I'd prolly also be beggin for new tracks lol.
FE Gold on TBO :headbang:

(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG