The online racing simulator
Pre-Race 5 Discussion
This is race 5's pre-race discussion thread.

The number one topic this week is should we reschedule this (and if we do push this back we will have to reschedule other races) race after the unfortunate admin issues from round 4?

Please post your opinions in the following thread, and don't forget to vote! http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=45686
I do think we can pull it together, suck it up and make it right in time for the event, will be the best managed and admined race yet. Sad to not be able to be here when it comes.
Please keep in mind that I do not speak for the entire admining force. I'm more than willing to help out with the forum related stuff but we will still need at least 1 person in the server strictly as an admin. If the issue arises and we can't find someone to do so by round 5, we will push the events back regardless of the poll.

Secondly, if we do not have someone fimilar with the insim then we will remove it from the server and conutinue on without it. Once again, I will need someone with admin rights to be around for this to be a possibility.
I have very good news... K. Burns ([FG] Consigliere) has not only offered us a high end server to run the series on, he is the creator of the insim. He will run all the insim software during the race. Thanks Kevin for stepping up and helping us out with this series.
Wow, kevin, I Thank you very much!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG