The online racing simulator
You can skip me from the entry list not gonna make it intime :\

F1RST R.v.Buren
Rudy van Buren
Okay i´ve taken u out of the lineup.... so the next one is free and goes to Pallukka.

I hope u guys have also seen that the LFSWS race was postponed and planed for the 2nd of August too. So if ppl have to start for their nation on that date and don´t want to do two races on one day, pls inform me! I can´t postpone this event myself as it´s the only free date for me before starting my studies.

Also i´d like to dedicate this Event to Cyber Racing as we´re losing one of the best lfs teams ever with them and give the whole team and the former cyber racers in our great lineup a nice goodbye!
Quote from fapex :
Also i´d like to dedicate this Event to Cyber Racing as we´re losing one of the best lfs teams ever with them and give the whole team and the former cyber racers in our great lineup a nice goodbye!

+1!!

i, myself will use a dedication in my name to cyber and a writing on my plate.
As Sracer isn´t able to make it in time, Gil07 is in the grid now!
Ill have to sit this one out too.. Sorry fellas.
i'm also not able to make it intime,sry guys
Okay,

so all the guys of the waiting list are in now:

- IRT Andy(Ger), Andy(Ger)
- [SR] I.Abbas, Ihab Abbas
- CeRT| Kid, Kid222

Hopefully u can make it!
Wont be able to make it.
#59 - Worm
Sorry for the late anwser but i can not be in this race for some personnal reasons.
Instead of Vince we have Chriskart in now, Worm´s position is still free atm
The grid is full again, but u may apply for the next who could drop out
any password for this?
Will be set when ur all on the server, won´t reach u all over the forum
pass = sexy
Is it still possible to me join to this event?
You can join and see if someone doesn´t appear.. think that´s realistic u can race ... just join!
6th and DNF

I qualified 9th, had i nice start and after few laps battling for 5th with scipy and Viktor. There was some nice passes and defend moves.

Race two, starting below 10th and having a blast start, moving like 5 spots, but then Huppis misses the apex in one of those fast sweeping turns in 2nd sector while being side by side with me and that causes chase... Recovering with minor damage and after few laps back in action, but then some guys were overly aggressive and took me out. There was no sense to carry on.

All in all it was quite fun, big thanks to F1RST Racing for organizing the whole thing.
Nice Event would you mind doing as2 next
Good racing, i've struggled with XFG a bit against XRG's, but had fun.
Thanks for racing.
I dont have any idea about why i was laging in server and couldnt stay there.. Maybe bad connection from Lithuania or what.. Interesting. But hope you had a good racing
Sorry for not taking part in this race, /i was at work , but any way good luck and I hope to catch the coming one.
Thanks for the event F1RST and specially fapex, first race was alot of fun. Second was spoiled by one of your members , but good to know for the future
Quote from ChristijaNL :Thanks for the event F1RST and specially fapex, first race was alot of fun. Second was spoiled by one of your members , but good to know for the future

Sad to hear :/
I had 2 very entertaining races! Was way off pace the whole way, so i had some problems keeping everyone behind me after a lucky qualifying practise

Especially the 2nd race was fun, i was fighting in absolutely all of the 18 laps we drove! Congratulations to Pallukka with some really convincing driving with his mouse :P Thanks to fapex again, really enjoyed this event : )
Had a very nice first race. In front of Jesse and Huppis. Second race I got pushed of in T1. And later, when I was next to a certain spdo member I didn't get any space, so my race was over.
Check replay id say...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG