The online racing simulator
JPG's now DDS in skins-x?
(5 posts, started )
Okay so I've not delved into the skins-x dir for ages (there's now an empty skins-y) but to my dismay there aren't jpg's but .dds files. If I want to 1) view them and 2) use them how do I do this please?
Quote from horrgakx :Okay so I've not delved into the skins-x dir for ages (there's now an empty skins-y) but to my dismay there aren't jpg's but .dds files. If I want to 1) view them and 2) use them how do I do this please?

Search! I will give you one clue: What you are looking for is a sticky somewhere on this forum...

EDIT: I decided to just put the link in my post, but next time you have a question, put some effort into finding the answer on your own. Also, this thread is in the wrong section.

link to the thread with links to dds editors/viewers/plugins: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=676
Thanks - I did search for "dds skins" but it brought back 493 results, none of which seemed to fit the bill. I think there's a definate skill in searching. Sorry to trouble you but thanks for the link.
Quote from horrgakx :Okay so I've not delved into the skins-x dir for ages (there's now an empty skins-y) but to my dismay there aren't jpg's but .dds files. If I want to 1) view them and 2) use them how do I do this please?

Do you have permission from the skin creators to use any of the skins in skins_x?
google converting dds into jpg

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG