The online racing simulator
Closing StormCup
I'm closing this league. Most of the admins have decided to quit and I'm left with just me. I absolutely cannot man this league myself as we were already struggling with 3+ people.

I apologize that I could not make this league up to expectation and I apologize for those who invested time in this league. The westhill race coming up was going to be interesting but I can no longer support the league and I have to end it now.
Too Bad
WOW thats too bad Lizard!!!

I would volunteer to admin with you if I didn't want to race in it. I really wanted to finish the season.

If there is any way I can help let me know M8. I'm willing to help out before or after the race. Don't have allot of time on my hands but I can try for you.

What happened to all your teammates?/Admins?
Sad to see it go, maybe admins from out of storm can help and keep it alive?
I'd help admin if you want but my connection wouldn't help much but yeah..
Thats gay, i see why you would end it, but now im pissed bc i wasted all those weekends, and pracitce days..
I'd be willing to drop out of the season and help you.
oh man
No~~~~~~
Just Finish The All Star Plz~~~~~

and....
will the broadcast finish?
I'd be more than willing to admin this series with you Lizard... PMD mentioned he might help as well. Everyone really seems whilling to help!

I think with guidance and some strict rulings this league could be a great series. I would kind of enjoy the challenge of admining and racing... Contact me via PM with your MSN e-mail lizard because there is no reason to shut this down.
Tough Choice
I know that running a league is a pain in the arse, but I think you are on to something here. With a little more organization you would have most of the bugs worked out.
My one comment, and like I said I know this is tough especially when you have admin issues...Would be that it seemed like there had been no "dry rehersal", and you got suprised by some things that shouldnt have.
Good job overall, you have my continued support if you continue.
Hey M8

Let us know if we should keep practising How about for now we take a week off and see if the grass looks greener on the other side of this weekend?

Sounds like you can get all the help you could ever need!! From some super experienced people (CORE) that have run leagues and don't want yours to fail.
Take the help and be greatful It's not eveyday they offer to help someone else run a league.

Think about it and let us know.

Thanks for all your work so far!!!!
[quote=NoPinky;859377]I know that running a league is a pain in the arse, quote]

That pain in your arse is not from running a league Pinky, Tell the truth
Everyone that is participating in this series, please refer back to this thread from time to time because this season will not close... if I have to run it myself. I would suspect since we've had some technical issues that the schedule might be slightly changed.

EDIT: We have started the recovery process. If you would please review round 5's pre-race thread, there is some information there that everyone will be interested in. Also I need to talk to someone who has admin rights to your servers. If you would PM me your msn e-mail, unless we already have each other added. If that's the case PM ASAP. Lastly, at this point we're unsure of how much help we will actually need to run the races effectively. Once we get a little closer to the race date I will have a clearer answer. As of right now, if we can get a Storm admin to run the saftey car and admin messages, we should be good to go, but then again, another set of eyes never hurt anyone.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG