The online racing simulator
AE86 Blackwood GP Drift
(11 posts, started )
AE86 Blackwood GP Drift
Again i ask for constructive comments and watch in high quality.
I wonder will this thread make it to page 2 like the "Show Drift" one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxPksgS2UwM
Not bad, you're definitely improving. You still need to work on the camera handling.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Not bad, you're definitely improving. You still need to work on the camera handling.

Yea i just dont know how to get my mouse to dissappear when im moving the camera but thanks for the tip.
Quote from Tonttula :Yea i just dont know how to get my mouse to dissappear when im moving the camera but thanks for the tip.

You have to press shift+f twice now, once to leave just mouse cursor and slider at bottom of screen and again to clear all.
Quote from Tonttula :I wonder will this thread make it to page 2 like the "Show Drift" one.

Yes it will, I have posted here...

here we go

1. Ok, the beginning was bearable, but the problem was - it was way too long. People prefer either instant action, or a slow beginning IF it's a very long video.

2. The "AE86 intro" music cuts in way too instantly. Fade video and audio at all times

3. I know you know where you got the music from. Why not use it like professionals did - for the intro. It absolutely doesn't fit the action

4. You have to edit video sequences WITHOUT action out. Why would you want to interrupt viewer from watching a car drift to show him an empty bit of track?

5. Don't start moving camera, AND DON'T STOP IT ALL OF A SUDDEN, after you have started recording, or edit it out. OR use massive amounts of view smoothing.

6. I believe that's low FPS - use half speed recording and then double the speed.

7. Don't use high FOV, 90 is a maximum that looks bearable unless the camera is fixed to the car to give it "more speed" look

8. Use multiplayer chat block

9. Make sure ALL your transitions are smooth

10. Don't use special effects if they will not make the video look better. I really don't see why use "broken TV" effect if you're not going for the famous and overused already "car breaks camera" effect. (Been there, done that.... FIRST)

All in all... that was ambitious... but I don't see much improvement, since it is piss easy to improve on your previous video
Next movie - make sure you find it PERFECT before releasing... and then I will tell you where you have gone wrong, if you have
It's not 2 bad ... but yes , I have to agree with Mr.A**hole Critic over here , 2 much FOV and the music .... well it's not bad , but I think everyone got kinda tired of AE86 intro ... Use smth like never been used bee 4 , like ..erm ..The Montana Chiken - Paradise of Eggs
Quote from bigcheese :I think everyone got kinda tired of AE86 intro ...

It hasn't been used before, You're tired of it because I ripped it out of Initial D the movie and sent you
Next time also use the Xrg not XRT

AE86 Blackwood GP Drift
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG