The online racing simulator
Run an idea past everyone
(3 posts, started )
Hi all

just want to run this idea past you for a possible new league.

Ok the league would be run over a month with 1 race every week. Week 1 you would race at this track at with A car and then a diffrent car and track for week 2 and 3 but on week 4 the top half overall from the league will go into a A final then the bottom half will go into a B final so if you qualify first in the B the highest you can get is B1. Naturally the races will consist of qualy and a race which will be decided soon i just wanted to run the idea past everyone and all the races will be on a difrent track except for the finals which will both be run on the same track.

A
#2 - Dru
Quote from Ashley Williams :Hi all

just want to run this idea past you for a possible new league.

Ok the league would be run over a month with 1 race every week. Week 1 you would race at this track at with A car and then a diffrent car and track for week 2 and 3 but on week 4 the top half overall from the league will go into a A final then the bottom half will go into a B final so if you qualify first in the B the highest you can get is B1. Naturally the races will consist of qualy and a race which will be decided soon i just wanted to run the idea past everyone and all the races will be on a difrent track except for the finals which will both be run on the same track.

A

sounds like ideas that have been used before... so I suppose they are ok, but nothing new.

A word of caution a league of just 4 events will likely die after a few races, once people know they can not win the league or that the combo's coming up are not what they like.

You have to pick your combo's VERY carefully as a result.

TBH if yuo are doing just a 4 week league, you may as week stick to either one car and run on 4 different tracks or run 4 different cars on the same track over the 4 weeks.

Just my 2 pence, ignore at leisure
Ok thanks ill have a think

A

(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG