The online racing simulator
What's so hard about TV director?

Can the server be on LFS Remote?
Theres Michael Passingham (MP3 Astra) and Toaster which I'm not sure what his name is.
Still not up.
I recognised MP3's voice, just wasn't sure on the other. Thanks.
Why's everything so epical with Michael?
Quote from beefyman666 :I recognised MP3's voice, just wasn't sure on the other. Thanks.

Me (the shouty one).
We're done. Sorry guys. I had fun while it lasted!
It actually appears to be a problem with the website. Our connections were fine. The site can't take the amount of viewers and such.
We are trying to find the root cause of the problem, which is probably zaplive.tv.
Zaplive does seem a bit rubbish. I tried to register to join in on the chat thing but the page just wouldn't load.

That said, the Kyoto500 stream was near perfect using Zaplive.
Maybe try uStream for future broadcasts?
Quote from beefyman666 :Zaplive does seem a bit rubbish. I tried to register to join in on the chat thing but the page just wouldn't load.

That said, the Kyoto500 stream was near perfect using Zaplive.

I have to disagree. It was getting stuck quite a bit of time for me (could be due to my connection but I doupt it). Although it was running smoothly at times lol.

But for sure if the server is overloaded then it will crash. Like here there was 60 viewers when it crashed. But I'm no pro so can't really determine the cause. lol.
There was 60+ viewers when Kyoto500 was on and I never heard anyone complain of problems.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :We're having technical issues at the moment. We should be ok by the time the race starts.

hey astra how do you brodcast your compy screen?
I'm not the one doing the visual footage. You use a piece of software, but I can't remember what it's called.

The server was overloaded because the broadcaster has plenty of RAM and internet speed, but the server wasn't quick enough.
We'll consider it. We won't use zaplive again if we can help it.

Thank you all for being patient. We apolgize for this epic failiure which was originally only intended to be an in house test. We hope to bring live you the final two rounds of the first season of the World Championship of Sim Racing - LFS World Series 2008.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I'm not the one doing the visual footage. You use a piece of software, but I can't remember what it's called.

The server was overloaded because the broadcaster has plenty of RAM and internet speed, but the server wasn't quick enough.

www.ustream.tv

edit: who does the footage? i wanna ask them the software or maybe google will help.

edit 2: NVM have to pay for that....
It's back!

IDK who's the other commentator, but his microphone it WAY TOO LOUD.
#47 - ekze
no, its showing recorded video
Oh yeah I see it yet
#50 - ekze
could you turn on the nicks, please?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG